AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm just sitting here, with my A8-6600k apu. 

plus i'm in the UK and we just left europe, we need all the help we can get.

Still rockin' a 750 ti in my machine, hoping it will last me until I'm finished school in a couple years..

As a gamer and amateur photographer, the HDR feature is what excites me the most. Not to mention how much of an upgrade it would be from my current card!

I gave my friend my r9 290 so he could trade his desktop for a laptop he needed for school. Now I'm stuck with a GTX650ti

I have an Nvidia 660M, I did it build my computer, it was a hand-me-down Dell computer and desperately needs a new GPU because I still cannot play DayZ all that well and it impedes other games. Love AMD products more than Intel and Nvidia tbh. 

I'm using a gtx 770 OC 4GB with a intel core I5 4790K, 8GB of ram, and two 1TB HDD from WD

I have an R7 370 , which functions, but really doesn't fit my bill anymore.

I (try to) play on my notebook with an GTX 950M. I'll build my PC in the next month :)

I have a GT630 atm. 

The first Reason i would like to get the Polaris 10/11 is #TeamRed #NoVidiot

The second Reason is: my GPU sucks.

Best Wishes 

RealPetrik

NoVidiot.jpg

I'm using a GTX970. I would use this card to build my GF her own PC, as I am tried of sharing my battle station.

im running a Radeon hd 7750 1gb from 2 years ago :(. I've had my eye on Polaris 10...

I have a AMD Radeon HD 5570 1gb DDR3 from 5-7 years ago....an upgrade wouldn't be too shabby.......9_9

I have a GTX 745, it's not a terrible GPU but an upgrade would be very much appreciated.

I feel it's time for an upgrade from the tired reference GTX 275... It's held it's own for quite some time and has been good to me, it deserves to live it's golden years on a comfy display shelf.

Im using a 980 ti and am thinking of making HTPC and this would be a nice addition.

I Have a potato laptop that has intel hd graphics and its bad and id like to win because im looking to build and this is a quick way to maybe get one for free plus i love amd products.

I currently have a rig with a r9 290 (R9290MASTERRACE) but i want more. And the name polaris is pretty cool. GG

Right now im using Nvidia GTX 660 TI. It worked pretty well for a long time, but nowadays games are pushing it too hard, and it is not the same as it used to be.

Im looking to upgrade my card to a new one and im waiting for the custom RX 480's to see what new capabilities they provide, altough a free one would not hurt, i promise :P 

FX6300, HD 7950. Time to upgrade this ancient system ;) 

I have an old shitty gpu from amd, barely enough to run games, which I got 2 years ago, justy when I started watching your content, and I'm desperate to get a new one

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'l be like to win a sick AMD Graphics Card :D (With brand new Polaris 10 and 11 Architechtur)  because I'm Planing my first Build and I'm still Locking for a sick Graphics Card for my new Build !

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

I am currently on integrated graphics on my i5 4440. When i was moving i guess something rolled over and hit my pc in the moving truck because the fan on my 960 was completely gone and laying at the bottom of my case.

I have myself a decent gtx 960, I would like a new one since everytime i try to order a new card on amazon they get lost.. Not because were i live, But because of amazon..According to my brother we cant refund them.. So yeah so to buy a new graphics card i have to go to USA and buy one.. It would be really cool if i had a polaris tech card, since ive spent 800 dollars on trying to get myself a new card.. And since im in vacations i cant save any money for a new card.. Sigh It would be cool if i won it. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Going to build my sister a pc for her birthday so gibe now pls.

My computer is hosting a GTX 750 TI, i'm a teenager and that's all I could afford. This upgrade will be more than welcome so gibe nao pls.