AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a 960 in my rig currently, and a free upgrade would always be nice!

Thanks so much guys, keep up the great content!

It saddens me to see many people with 980ti's trying to grab it, but hey, it's free, right?

I currently have a HP Pavilion laptop with Athlon x2. Fun! It also has the video chip failing from time to time due to poor cooling solution.

I am, however, building and buying parts for a desktop pc. This will come nicely to relieve my budget a little.

Thanks and GL to everyone!

I run on a gigabyte windforce 750ti 4gb (why I wasted my money getting the 4gb one, I don't know) and am in dire need of an upgrade due to the fact that I barely run the latest games like doom and evolve. With the rx 480 being a fairly powerful card, I figure it will really help me. Plus, it'd go really well with my red build.

Using an EVGA GTX 980 SC in combo with an i7 4790K. I'd like to try out an AMD graphics card for once, that's why I'm taking part

My R9 280X is starting to feel the weight of its age and in any case a decrease on the power bill would be massively appreciated.

Presently, I have an R9 280. It's not bad, but certainly not as nice as the newer 480.

I have the intel 4000 integrated graphics :(

I'm building my first pc and a free graphics card would be great!

I have a dated GTX 660 and need to update badly.

This would also be a great Birthday present.

Kevin

I have an 8150 with a 7970 so am in need of an upgrade!

Corsair 500r White - Sabertooth 990FX - FX8150 @ 4.6Ghz - Gskill Sniper 1866 - XFX Double D 7970

Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty - OCZ Vertex3 120GB - WD Black 2TB - Ultra X4 Modular 850w PSU

I have a HIS HD 7850 1GB air cooled card. I want to make the upgrade because of better performance on gaming and also because it will help me lower my electricity bill here since I live in Puerto Rico and the electricity here is too much! Too expensive.

Currently using x2 ASUS 7950 DCU in CFX. 

why do i want at RX 480 GPU? that's easy, so i can buy another and run two in CFX!!

; ) 

I have a AMD HD-R7850 2GB DDR5 Made by XFX and an upgrade would be a dream come true for me right now! :)

I want to win so I can give it to my brother who is currently running some almost 6 year old gpu which I have no idea the name of.

Have a ASUS GTX 760 OEM 3gb that hits 86 to 95  degrees Celsius  Games like GTA 5 or Black ops 3 are limited by the card The card gets hot causing the rest of my system to heat up.

Using a 660  ti and a 970.  Been wanting to build and itx and like to see what AMD is up to.   Haven't had one since my 5770!

Looks so awesome!!

I want to build my little brother a computer so he and I can play together online. If I won, it'd go to him. He works his butt off to support his family and I want to give him something nice.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

I have a Sapphire Radeon 6570, and the Polaris would be a huge upgrade and help me in a new pc build!

I'd like hardware from both sides, especially with all the DX12 & Vulkan info floating around.

Still running a 7870, and it would be nice to have a beefy amd card as the heart of my next build in the fall

I'm too loyal to Nvidia to put one of these in my rig, but it would be a nice upgrade for a family member!

I'm running on Intel integrated graphics... so I would LOVE a beast of a dedicated card like these are.

I have a GT 220 in a really old pre built pc. Feelsbadman.