AMD Polaris Giveaway

I've got a MSI 7870 in my computer, one of these newer cards would be great for when the rest of my platform gets upgraded.

I have a five year old hd 7970 so I think upgrading to a rx 480 would be pretty sweet!

Currently running an R9 280 which has started to have all kinds of issues running my LG 34UM95-P display. Would love to get the Polaris card to handle this giant monitor.

ok, so right now I use r9 380x (first graphics card I owned and just bought it two months ago) from sapphire, and why do I want to upgrade to Polaris you ask?

I mean... WHY NOT???

Must be nice to not use "an old" graphics card for once xD

CPU: i5 4690k 4.3Ghz | MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Cooling: Cryorig H5 Ultimate | RAM: Hyperx Fury 16GB | GPU: Sapphire R9 380X | PSU: Seasonic X760 | Case: S340

I've got a Radeon HD 7850 Overclocked to 1050 MHz Core and 1450 on memory. I need a new card because my current card is not working well anymore. Temps usually sit at about 84 - 88C. With the fan sounding like a small jetengine.

plz lord Leenus, I am using a daaaamn old 5770, and even that is borrowed so I definitely need an upgrade, and I am a #teamred fan through and through, even through those tough days, lel. It gets so hot, like a 107 degrees at load with 100% fan rpm. It's essentially a space heater. Look at it in all its hideous glory.

so, gibe nao pls. 

IMG_20160718_212905.jpg

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched

I got my videocard 4 years ago (an Ati Radeon HD 6950 Club 3D coolstream edition). And it's pretty much time for replacement.

I also lost my linustechtips forums account? The reason is probably because I can't remember the email address of that account XD.

Well right now a Radeon 6670 1GB GPU.

Se ye it would be nice to game at Full HD insted of HD or lower.

I've been running a GT 620 in a crappy pre-built for the last nearly 3 years now. While I would definitely have to upgrade the sketchy power supply that it is currently using, the new Polaris line of cards would allow me to ascend a little higher in the greatness of the PC master race! 

I think its time to upgrade my Quadro FX 380, hopefully god can take mercy (sarcasm). Good luck everyone!

P_20151217_171428.jpg

I have a R9 390, so getting any of the cards would be great to build a new rig for my brother.

i would liek to have this graphics card cause i currently have no graphics card in my system, so, like yea.

GTX 660, I'd like a new graphics card because VRAM.

Only have my one desktop. Built it when my laptop started falling apart. I scavenged its carcass to make my gaming desktop with the money i had. My original plan was to upgrade to a nice nvidia card, but i never got the money together after doing the initial build. So i am currently running on a triple hand-me-down Gt740. I have a big case i got for a big card, and the gt 740 looks so wimpy in it. So LTT can i get some help in the Graphics card enhancement area, I'm a little self conscious.

I run a wait for it gtx 210 (I am cheap). So I want to upgrade because well, I would like to be able get somewhere near/above 60fps on a 720p monitor. So please I know you're not reading this person at LMG may I...

Me want now

gibe now pls

I don't even have a computer but I worked my lungs off (bet you haven't heard that b4) to buy an rx 480 and a fx 8350 and probably next month I'll get some more parts to complete my build...

I'm no VGA at the time, but I want to use this new card in my PC

I currently have two GTX 980s in SLI, which runs very well and I really don't need to replace them yet, but on my 2nd PC I have a very old GTX 550 ti with 1Gb vram on it which is next to useless for any thing.

Also I have no idea what my name appears as a bunch of random numbers. I hadn't used these forums in about a year or so, so when I came back on here to enter this contest, this is what I got! I'm known as FRAGaLOT anyway so.. no idea why my account is like this.

Currently running a GTX 950, never used an AMD GPU so I would love to try out what the red team has to offer!

I've an AMD HD Radeon 6770 1 GB GDDR5. But I'm not using it because of some power draw issues.
My current pc has an intel i3 4130, 8GB Corsair RAM, Gigabyte B85M-D3H Mobo, Corsair CX500 PSU, & at the moment using the inbuilt HD 4400 GPU from the CPU.

I wish to win this giveaway so bad because I think I really need an upgrade from this system I'm using now..!

Gibe noa plz, nah im joking. I am planning to build my first gaming pc, so a free graphics card is nice.

I have a GTX 650Ti Boost, but i wanna freesinc :'(

Keep up the good work!

Im currently rocking an R9 290 it get gets the job done, but it runs hot and loud and tanks on some newer titles. could do with an upgrade right? Anyway thanks for the giveaway!

Mine is i7 2600 and gtx 460 is very old i could not afford a high end gpu :( if i had the rx 480 i can record video for my channel.. I hope my luck to get the rx 480?

Had an R9 390, that stopped working and now I no longer have one