AMD Polaris Giveaway

GTX 970 strix, doesn't do so good on my AMH A409U 4K monitor, need more horse POWER!

My GPU Right now it's an MSi [AMD] Radeon R9 390 and Polaris would be a nice adittion as it has the same performance as the 390 and supports Freesync over HDMI wich i'm all in, plus HDR support it's superb for low brightness games (coff* Outlast, Dark Souls coff*)

Because I'm still stuck with a 7770

I'm currently running a laptop with a 750m :/ but I also have an old desktop with a 2nd gen i7/integrated graphics which I use for work.  

1) I've really been wanting to play the Witcher 3, but my 750m gets about 35fps at 1080 in the Witcher 2.

2) My laptop has frequent TDR crashes, especially when playing well optimized games such as Overwatch.

Thanks for the giveaway, love all of your videos!

I don't even have a rig.... enough said!

I am at the moment using a PowerColor PCS Radeon R9 380X Myst Edition with 4 Gigabyte of VRAM.

It would be nice to get a graphics card of the next Generation, which would make my PC more secure for the near future and my sister would be happy to get a good relatively new graphics card cheaply.

I'm still using the iGPU of the A-10 7850k.

I'm still stuck in the realm of the console peasants and I'm looking to join the PC master race. I figure I need a graphics and free is pretty appealing to a broke highschooler.

I am running a gtx 560 in a PC I use just as much as one with a 980. So when I am using the 560, I am always very limited

At The Moment I only have a Laptop and i always wanted to build my own rig, so that would ne my Chance to Build one.

I sold my graphics card and used the money to give my friend and now wife a gift for their marriage, but I'd very much like a new one. :)

Current rig is a gtx 970, i5 4690k, 8gb ram, running on a 40" sony TV. 

This card would be excellent for my lil bro.

AMD will rise again, All hail Polaris

toad.gif

Right now I do not have a pc at all. I am planning to build one this year. It would be awesome to get these new gpus to build a brand new rig for my first time. Work from school is starting to migrate over to online software so I definitely need a pc for that, and I want to game.

Haven't had desktop for a while. Would be grate to build one around Polaris theme

my GTX780 makes doom look like the matrix at 4k with framerates not unlike doom 2 on my old 486

| CPU: Core i7-4790K   Motherboard: AsRock Z-97 Extreme 6   CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo |
| GPU: ASUS GTX 780 DCU2 OC  | RAM: 16GB Team Xtreeme 2400 mhz | Storage: 2X Samsung 850 Evo 500(1TB Raid-0)|

Case: Antec 300 Illusion  | Display: 3X Dell P2214h portrait surround(3240x1920) |

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/dMcRJV

I am still running on my good old Gigabyte hd 6850. Still quite good, little bit loud, modern games 1080p on low to mid settings. The reasons why I want a new polaris gpu are simple: better power efficiency, new technologies, higher clock speeds and of course VR premium.

I am glad that AMD is back in the game!

I had a GTS 450 in my desktop (now rocking with integrated graphics), but i sold it recently. And now I just have a Radeon HD 8570M in my laptop, which is like an R7 240, but worse...

In my rig I currently have a Gigabyte AMD Radeon R7 240 GDDR3-2GB that could need an upgrade. 

Keep up on those great videos.

Good Day Everyone! 

I'm currently running a AMD HD 5870 in my current gaming computer, and while the card is still reasonably powerful it is getting long in the tooth, and one of these graphics cards will breath some new life into my gaming rig!

Best regards,

Kane

I literally havent won any give away in my entire life and dont expect to win this one :/ im still using a gtx 660ti which does a great job but has to be upgraed soon if possible for free :) 

Right now there's a gts 760 in my rig so it would be time to upgrade it

and what could be better than upgrade it por free?! 

I have a 980 Ti in my main rig, but this would go into a second VR rig I'm building that would be in an easily carryable mini ITX build with handles

CPU i7 5960X | Motherboard GIGABYTE X99-UD3P | RAM Ballistix 4x8gb DDR4 2400mhz | GPU GTX 980 Ti (6gb) | Case Master Case 5 | Storage 2x Crucial 250gb SSD (raid 0) | PSU Corsair HX1000i | Display(s) Samsung 23" 1080p+2x Samsung 22" 1080p | Cooling Corsair H100i v2  | Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Stealth Chroma | Mouse Razer Deathadder | Operating System Windows 10

I have a HD 7850 4 years old card, i want a polaris 10 card because I want to play new games at 60FPS constant, the 7850 struggles some tittles even with with DS3 @ 1080p :(

Rocking my Gt 740 and who wouldn't love a free graphics card.

I have a geforce 770. Would be cool to be VR ready :)