AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have Intel CPU integrated graphics Intel HD something that i can put in the computer I'm building so i can get rid of this laptop with 512mb  of graphics power

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm using a 750ti in my rig now and I could use an upgrade. Winning a free graphics card would make upgrading a lot easier! :)

I have a radeon 7700 series and it runs at 90c, when I try to play games such at Killing Floor 2 on low or Space Engineers, it whines when I first turn on my pc and then whines again all the time while playing any sort of game, including games such at League of Legends

GTX 750, not even a ti. It is the only card I've ever had so it would be a super cool upgrade and super cool to see what's going on at team red.

I'm currently burning on an old ATI HD 7750. It's no beast, but hey it's the best GPU I've ever had. The $35 I paid for it at a pawnshop was definitely money well spent, and I am thoroughly impressed with how it has performed for me. That being said, I would love to have a new, decent GPU for once! Cannot wait for what Vega is gonna turn out to perform like.

I want the new and polarizes graphic card because my old graphics card navidia 650ti is not cutting it in my school work or in my gaming needs and I am in a position that I can't afford the update that it truly need. 

Rocking a GTX 970 right now. Honestly I'd just love to try an AMD graphics card, especially an efficient one. Also dx12 might allow dual gpu with my 970 one day hehe. 

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently running a 2GB HD 5970. It has been through a fire and is rather loud. A recent card but I'd love to play games on high.

I was thinking about finally building a pc myself and this would be a great first part. 

Laptops: Acer VN7-592G (I5-6300HQ, 960m), Lenovo P43s

Phones: LG V30, Samsung S10

Speakers: 2 ALR Jordan 3M's (120W each)

Amplifier: SMSL SA-98E

Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM3, Sennheiser Momentum

I have an R9 280 so this would be a major improvement on all fronts. Gibe nao pls ;)

I am currently rocking a Gigabyte r9 270. This baby I bought from Craiglist fared me well until recently. One of the fan fell off and I am no longer able to run games at the best of its ability without crashing every five minutes. I want this new card because I need a replacement of this old baby. If I do not win this giveaway, please, can someone tell me how to fix the fan for this specific graphic card? The fan is spun by a magnetic system. :D

I currently have a GTX 570. Can you see the hole im in? Gibe nao pls!

I have a Geforce GT720 GPU and why would i want a new one?

obviously because the one i have can barely run anything new already, even on the lowest settings.

thanks for the giveaway and whoever wins it is a very lucky person :D

Playing with a 6770 1gb GDDR5@940mhz and no able to overvolt... I can't even play games like f1 2015 or newer. And it's also very hot grapfhic card

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Best of luck to all!!

I have a gtx 560ti that can't run modern games at high settings. Overwatch at medium is all I can manage at 60fps and running multiple displays on it is acting odd in Win10. I also have a freesync monitor waiting for a Polaris card! Pls halp

I have the basic Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 laptop graphics card and I am looking to build a PC. A free graphics card is a good way to start.

I have a R7 370 in my rig i just want a VR Ready rig.  gibe nao pl.

I actually dont have a real gpu im using my Radeon HD3000 onboard graphics D:

Sadly I only have a GeForce GT 720m. /: 

Running two R9 380 on Crossfire, just not enough power for 4K, :( also just HDMI 1,3..

Thank you for your amazing show on Youtube

I'm in the process building a desktop. I'm studying in University so I have been running a laptop with a ADM Radeon HD 7700m. It's now about three years old and I can barely run new games at playable settings. I need to be very frugal. If I win this GPU I will be ecstatic. If not, i'm looking at either the GTX 1060, GTX 960, or AMD Radeon RX 480. I'm leaning toward the RX 480 but it depends on what is on sale. 

GeForce 560 ti and it is getting old along with the rest of my rig. Starting to upgrade and a free graphics card would be super awesomesauce 

I currently have an APU a10 7850k, and it doesn't run most of the games I want to play, so winning this gpu would be absolutely great.

GTX 970 strix, doesn't do so good on my AMH A409U 4K monitor, need more horse POWER!