AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gt730 
Left hardcore gaming two years ago when my 7750 dies :(

I want any of one gpu for feel the game in high setting .

currently have a rig with a r9 290 in it. It is great since I only game at 1080p, but I do wish it's temperature could be a bit lower, and having  lower power draw is always a good thing.

Thank you for the giveaway!

I currently own a 780ti I think red might be a welcomed change in my rig :P

My rig has a R7 260x (I know old right). I want to upgrade so I can my AMD machine a pure AMD machine, and so I can playthe new games on Ultra

I'm currently using a broken r9 270 in my main rig that drops every couple of hours, and in my secondary rig i've got a radeon HD 5850 that can't really run anything, so any of the new amd gpu's would be a vast improvement...

Heyy so I'm currently using a MSI Twin Frozr GTX660TI and want to jump on the VR bandwagon and looking at AMD's new lineup, the price of the Polaris is the obvious answer but omg gibe nao pls!!! 

gibe nao pls

I currently have a R9 380 but I need more gpu power so why not get a free RX480?

Im using the Nvidia GTX 980 but since theres a new gou why not right?

I currently have a EVGA gtx 770 

It is sø Big for My case that i cannot installere an ssd. So a card that was just a tiny bit smallere and Perhaps ran a Little Better would be awesome. 

So I've had my R7 260x for a while and it does not cut it for me anymore. Freezing is also an issue.

I have a GTX 960 and although it can do the job for now it seems like it will quickly fall behind and there isn't a good chance of me upgraded any time soon.

i dont have a graphic card so im really looking forward to have my very first graphic card. Thank for the giveaway guy!

running a 780ti and i want this to be gone >> i hate nvidia's new drivers and i also hate the 3gb ram limit 

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

I'am ruining a strix 960 in the 1st rig i have ever built for myself i would love to upgrade and try to really push the system to the next level.

I'm using a 860m in my Lenovo Y50 which surpasses the hd4870 which I have in my old desktop. I'd love the upgrade to get back into having a powerful gaming desktop to properly enjoy the newer titles.

I'm using the Intel HD 4600 graphics on my i7 4790k because I'm too cheap to afford a dedicated graphics card because I spend my money on the processor and otter components and now I'm unemployed and can't save some money to finish my rig

I currently have a laptop (GT 640m) and I'm building a budget desktop by the end of the year. Really want to stick with the Red Team and the RX 480 fits everything I need :D

I'm currently sporting a GTX 750M on my family's iMac. I want this card to convince my parents to let me build my on PC. gibe nao pls

i have a 750ti but i want to play my games on higher settings so this would be a great upgrade.

I am currently using an AMD Radeon R7 370 4gb. It is a nice card, but who could say no to an upgrade?

The current graphics card I have in my rig is a Sapphire HD6870 1GB and I want an upgrade because it would be nice to have one so I'd be able to play more modern games with higher resolutions, frames per second, and higher settings.

Please give me a polaris gou! I can t handle anymore playing bioshock infinite at 900p medium settings on an imac with a gt640m! Help me do the transition into the pc masterace!

I'm running very old and power hungry Geforce GTX 570 that was best gpu I could afford (it cost just 50 euro) last year while building up new pc around Intel i3-4170. I would love to win new AMD card because this Geforce while is good enough to run 2013/early 2014 games at high to max settings in fullHD in newer games its performance drops drastically. I was able (or rather unable( to play Tom Clancy the Division beta in 1366x720 lowest setting @ 15-25 fps :(. Also this Geforce is a real power hungry monster eating over 240 W while doing far worst job then 150W RX480