AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a 970 right now. It suits my needs very nicely, but I've run into vram issues somewhat frequently. Maybe these are 8GB cards

Made an account just for this lol. :)
I've been looking to buy RX 480 to upgrade from HD5870. 1GB of VRAM just didn't cut it for Fallout 4 anymore :(.
Good luck I guess.

I have a 660 GTX Ti but i feel like I've been needing an upgrade since the longest.

I have a 39" seiki 4K tv (120hz in 1080p, 72hz 1440p, 33hz 4K) and 2 60hz 21.5" LG monitors on either side in portrait - they are the same width as my TV is high. I'm running all three of those on one XFX r9 270x... I'm really interested about getting an rx 480 to see if they support portrait-landscape-portrait (PLP) display set ups like I have. I also know that the r9 285, 380, 380x, fury and nano all support PLP and other mixed resolution display groups with eyefinity (this is because of gcn 1.2 but I don't know if that's what the 480 uses or not). I just got back to work after a year off, so I am planning to buy one but can't afford it yet... I'll make a video of my excursion for the forums :3 (it will probably be terrible).

image.jpeg

I have a GTX 750 and I think that's probably all I have to say :)

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

750ti. with the new polaris it's simply gonna be more FPS!. more feature, especially the new DX12.

need to prepare for the new Civilization 6.

Currently have two 970s in sli. My brother wants a gaming rig, and id rather not give him one of my 970s haha. Thanks for the giveaway guys!

Howdy! first of all wanna thank for this giveaway! 
For a very long time I've been using an hd5670 which served me really well and still works perfectly with really nice temps, but of course as time past games get more demanding and becomes harder to run stuff , rx480 would be a massive jump to my computer !

My brother is building a game using Unity on a computer that's running on an A10 7850K APU. I know he needs more CPU IPC but a discrete GPU will also help a lot.

I have a gtx 750ti. I would like to keep up with the latest games and try out crossfire in the future.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming | CPU: R7 2700X | Cooler: Wraith Prism | Ram:  Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB DDR4 | GPU: EVGA 1060 3GB  | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + WD 1TB Black | Case: NZXT H440 STEEL Mid Tower Case(Red&Black)

So my graphics card is an r9 380 and i was an still is very satisfied with it but the problem is that i would like to play some of the new games that are coming up with a good performance and good graphics which i dont know if i will be able .. so yeah thats why .. sr for the long text 

Hi I have a R9 390 Nitro OC.
And in want the new one bc my mini ITX case is very hot when i game on it.

I have a 750ti. 1080p is getting more demanding and 2gb is not enough. I want the polaris card to play 1080p at high/ ultra settings.

Hey b0$$ gib card plz

Currently on integrated graphics ftw!!! No, I'm kidding, its terrible. Want to upgrade for obvious reasons......

Running Intel HD Integrated Graphics on a laptop :D. I'm looking to build a computer before my next semester of college, and the money saved with this card will allow me to purchase a better processor and an SSD while still being low cost. I've been hella hyped for this card and love all the info you guys have put out. Good luck everyone!

I don't currently have a pc right now but I would love to win a new Polaris card preferably an rx 480, so I can convince my mom to help buy me some pc parts so I could put it to good use.

Currently running with an XFX R9 2080X.  It's nice but a little lacking on pushing higher frame rates on my 1440p monitor.  Was planning on upgrading to the RX 480 or maybe there next release around the holidays since I figured they would drop at least 1 more model before Christmas. 

I have a PowerColor R9 390... yes it's powerful but it is a sauna in my room when in game.

GTX 760 here. While it works, it's getting old and even less intensive yet new games are starting to push it. Getting a new card would just make my whole life that much better.

Dont have a proper desktop.

Planning to start build one with the new polaris video card as my base

Thanks for the giveaway and as alawys looking forward for more stuff from you guys B|

I have currently a GTX 770 2GB card in my rig, but I want a Polaris videocard to increase in performance and memory.