AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm running a GTX 970 with a 1440p monitor. I would love to update to a polaris card and put my 970 in my Girlfriends rig, which is currently running a Sapphire 280. 

My rig currently has a 250x in it and I've being tryna to get my hands on 480 for a while now but nobody has them stocked, but if I win it would leave me enough money to build a custom water loop for my new system 

7970 GE.  I would like HDR support for a future monitor upgrade, and the power of Polaris would be nice ;)

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal

Currently using Gtx 970, but It's a free give away, and one day I might actually win one of these xD

Well I am currently running a AMD r9 270x 2gb. I just need more vram for the games I am trying to play. Thanks

meh went dis kark prezz i have a 750ti want to build a computer for my brother and i am poor as af

gibe nao plz

I have a 970 but if i win i could upgrade my brother's graphics card, i think he has a GT 230, i'm not sure so yeah this would mean i can play every game!

HD 7870, its just a bit old and isnt holding up well with modern titles anymore.

Currently I have a geforce GTX 750 ti. The reason why I did like to upgrade is because than I can give my old card to my little cousin, so we can play other games than just minecraft on his 200 bucks & 3 year old laptop.

Currently developing games for the visually impaired/blind. Love computers and cute things. Am I cute?  

Ryzen 3700X, ASROCK pro4, 32 GB Corsair venguence rgb 3200, Radeon 580

lcpci -v is stating i'm using:

"VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02)"

on my Lenovo Thinkpad.

If i'd win the card i would start to build a rig around it.

I'd just like another gpu so i can ascend my girlfriend to the pcmr!

I am looking to upgrade from my R9 280x since this generation seems like a large jump. But I also need to get a new monitor, I am still rocking a 1440x900 monitor so that needs an upgrade as well.

Pretty much anything would be an upgrade to the old, dusty, fan-shroud-missing-2-screws second-hand gtx 670 I have. After all, it's struggling to drive the 34uc87c from UltraWideFestival :)

Following you in youtube regularly since the first video I have saw from Linus :x. I really like your way of presentation. However never joined in your forum before, but your latest next gen display upload leaded me here to open an account :) lol Anyway, am now using an old ati 6670 card in my rig. It would be really great to see a polaris 11 in it as polaris 10 will be bottlenecked in this old pc :P Thank you much for all your enjoyable youtube uploads! keep doing it!:D

I have a gtx 960 but well free graphics card

I'm currently using a GTX970 in my rig so I will just use the polaris card instead and put the 970 in my mother's PC ;) a bit overkill for hers but who cares :D 

I currently have a rig with a single 5770 i need a serious upgrade my gpu is holding my entire system back and it cant handle most of the games i want anymore.

I got an R9 380, but as I recently upgraded to an full HD screen (from 1680x1050), I would appreciate a better graphics card, just to be future proof. Not that it is not enough right now, but having a more powerfull one would make me much more secure in the future. :)

I have a 750ti so yeah i really need an upgrade. Its fine for csgo but for other games like overwatch- its really pushing the card. 

As of now i'm using a GTX 745; was looking to get a 970, but after Polaris came out my views changed quite a bit. 

Would love the card but either way thanks for the giveaway.

Last one was a GT 640, current - GT 720m... yeah... I'm building a rig right now so prefect timing.

Currently using a Sapphire R9 280, i need an upgrade because my 4790k can't drag it along fast enough

Wow Awesome giveaways currently here!!

I am running a R9 290 right now and its really chewing through my electricity bill. So I would like the new AMD Card to reduce that, while keeping the performance ;)