AMD Polaris Giveaway

Radeon R9 380 Kinda like Military, does what you need it to do on a minimum budget lol

Fuck.jpg

Currently have a 280x on my main desktop, Planning on getting a new Polaris card anyway for a new university pc build and this would help that :D 

750 ti right here. i have never try AMD, and they getting pretty exiting lately. thus, i wanna try AMD product

I am currently using a gtx 600 and I'm pretty amazed by the red camp's advancement throughout the years. Would love to have an upgrade for my setup! (:

Currently using that Intel HD 530.

gibe nao pls!!

gib nao plz b0sS

I currently do not own a gaming rig, owning this GPU would mean I can use the money I have to buy better hardware than what I originally planned for

would love to have one as i build yet 6 pcs with it but i , by myself, still using a Gefoce 9800gtx D:

I have a overclocked and water cooled HD5970, that starts to be in the end of its life.

If you wish to help me NOT to be embarrassing in front of my 4y old son and help me to be able to show him a computer that at least one part is younger than himself so that I can keep at least a tiny bit of credibility in his eyes, please draw my name from the hat.

Got a XFX 390 DD Black Edition, but I'm really hyped for the RX-Line. Would give it to my Dad, who has a nVidia GT 630, so he can also play a few more recent games.

I've a NVIDIA 8600 GT with 512MB VRAM! Even Minecraft is lagging... I would be really happy to have the new grahics card, because i just upgraded my Core2Duo E7400(2x2.8Ghz) to an i5-4460(4x3.2Ghz). I also upgraded my MB, but i don't have the money for a new graphics card!

Right now, I am running a GTX 970. While I like Nvidia, and I am looking for a new monitor, and right now there is no g-sync monitor out there that can compete with the prices of their free-sync counterparts!

I currently have GTX970, but I would like to get rid of it because of that 3.5GB meme and constant crashing(might be a memory issue like with my GTX680) and also because of that sweet sweet HDR.

This is likely to make Linus and/or his team scream at the monitor for a few minutes so let me just link to a product I would be using in conjunction with the card should I somehow win.

My current set up.
Sony Vaio SVE14a27cxh (laptop)

Specs are as fallows
RAM: 16 GB DDR3
CPU: Intel Core i7-3632QM

GPU: AMD Raedon 7600M 2GB DDR3

HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 2TB M9T Mobile SATA Drive ST2000LM003

Wireless NIC: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG

(product to be used in conjunction)
http://www.banggood.com/Mini-PCI-E-Version-V8_0-EXP-GDC-Beast-Laptop-External-Independent-Video-Card-Dock-p-1011222.html

I'm currently using a Gigabyte Radeon R7 240, so I already like AMD, but an upgrade from a GPU that there's a video on this channel just for saying that it's bad would be nice. I'm hoping for the Polaris 10, because someone else should get the Polaris 11 who deserves it more.

I have an R9 390, and I just like to stay on the bleeding edge of technology.

Hey, im using a gtx 970 in my pc, but i want the polaris for my wife, she is using an old and crappy r5 240. Its really sad xD

I'd like build a computer with this video card, because currently I don't have a PC.
Thx for the giveaway and GL to everyone.

I got a Gtx 770. It works for me at the moment. An upgrade would be sweet. Thanks. : ) V

Got a R9 380, wanna upgrade to 1440p, therefore I need a faster card.

I use gtx750ti thats kind of old right ?

I want a new gpu but cannot afford one?,yess i really want it 

I had to panic-buy a secondhand 270x after my beloved 7950 died after 3 years of service. I still like AMD and an upgrade would hopefully make Armored Warfare actually run at 60fps...

I'm using an r9 270x. I want to upgrade because I'm using an r9 270x. I'm actually hoping to build a new system soon so having a gpu already would be awesome 

Using an igpu at the moment, had an r9 290 until a few weeks ago. Who doesn't want a free gpu?!