AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently have two GTX 980 Tis in SLI, but I've been wanting to build a tiny mini itx system on the side.  RX 480 would be pretty good for that.  Already have a Fractal Design Node 304 that I got a while back.  Begging to be built in.

Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.

I currently use a 660ti and struggle to play games at a good graphics setting while getting 60fps.

Also, I just want it.

Currently using a ASUS ROG STRIX 1080.  But the wife needs a new video card in her PC. 

Keep up the good work.  Also I was looking through my emails from year ago and noticed I have a email from you when you worked at NCIX as a PC builder lol

Staying here and reading all these comments with all of these guys with their 980ti's,1070's and meanwhile im struggling with a R9 270X.I could really use a new card because my R9 is getting old and games become more demanding.

Currently don't have a pc, but am looking to build one in the near future!

Need a new card have a 760 and its kinda crapping out on me xD best of luck to all 

I'm currently using GTX 960, it works well enough for me but RX 480 would be an amazing upgrade as well. I might even be able to play most games on max settings at 1080p with the RX 480. :)

I have a r9 270x in my rig. I'd love to have the new gpu as an upgrade or as a great place to start with a new rig as I really can't play a whole lot of games that are graphics intensive.

Currently I have GT 640 Gainward... I'd like to have better one ;)

Currently i Am Using Asus Strix Radeon R9 380 4GB

I want RX 480 Of the Below Reasons:

1) It Supports VR.

2) Its The Best GPU Till Date.

3) It has The New Gen GCN Technology

4) It Has The New 14nm Chip

5) Its The New 1080p And 1440p King

6) My GPU's Not Giving Me Good Perfomance

I'm currently gaming in an amd radeon HD 6670. I'm planning to buy a new pc because playing bo2 in 50 fps in low settings isn't playable. Also im not even gaming in a 1920×1080 because rhis graphics card cant hadle this. So a free rx480 would save me some money from buying a new gpu and help me buy a new monitor.....and this gpu will convince my father to let me built a new pc and not gaming on his old one. Sry for my english:)

Im using a GTX 970 at the moment. Seeing how good the price/power relation is with amd new cards the cheapest option for the next upgrade might be two polaris cards instead of another GTX970 or one of their new 10 series.

I got me a nice little GTX 950, so an RX 480 would be quite an upgrade for my 1080p gaming. I really hate having to turn down ANY setting so it'd be gr8 to get dat card.

I have a GTX 750. Having a decent graphics card will enable me to game at higher settings so it doesn't feel like I'm missing out on how the game was intended to look.

I currently have a GTX 750 (non ti) and it is kinda a piece of ..... If i win at least i have a something to put on ebay.

Hi,

Currently without any GPU in the main rig below because I returned my GTX1080 to switch to the red side.

I plan on working with 10-bit content video on Premiere and Photoshop which nVidia blocks purposively on their GeForce graphics cards, moreover I see that AMD has done a lot to encourage open market instead of nGreedia's proprietary crap. I really wish I can win the RX480 so that I will be able to take advantage of RX480's power.

Rig | 5820K - 16GB 2400 - [no gpu] - 850EVO 1TB - EVGA 750G2 - W7 Ult N
Test machine | 6700HQ - 8GB 2133 - GTX 970M 3G - CM871 128 + 850EVO 500G - 210W PA7E - W10H | Alienware 17 R3

I am running amd radeon hd 7800. i am too poor to buy a new card,

hoping to win the card, thanks

Currently using a R9 270x and it's horrible!! This would be a huuuuge performance leap for my rig if I won! Thanks for the opportunity!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a GTX960 and I want this because I want to be able to play games at higher settings and resolutions

I have nothing. Literally building a new PC and a new shiny AMD graphics card would go down a treat! (Money saved would probably go into an M.2 drive.

If that isn't good enough - "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

Currently using Intel HD Graphics 2000 :/ as I have got no money for a graphics card... Would be a huge upgrade if I would have one of the Polaris GPU

I currently have a gtx 970, I want an AMD graphics card because I currently do not have any with me, and it would be great to have a second card so that I could use it for OpenCL acceleration, or to run HDR content on a second display or something. If I was to get an RX480, I may replace the 970 completely and use it for another computer or something

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

Currently using a single Gigabyte R9 280.  Nvidia have always been (for me) a little more unreliable than AMD (I had a HD 3850 for 6 years before i swapped it out...), so an upgrade to the new Polaris architecture for free would be fab,

Corsair Obsidian 750D | Intel i5-4560k @ 4.4Ghz | Corsair H100i with Stock Fans | Gigabyte R9 280 3GB OC

Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD | 500GB Seagate Barracuda

I currently use Intel HD graphics and none of those fancy new ones either. Its an HD 2000 and comes with my Pentium B940. Soooooooooo yeah.