AMD Polaris Giveaway

Well right now I have an ATI Radeon HD 4870 (with an astonishing 512MB of GDDR5 memory :P ), which was given to me by a friend when my previous AMD HD 6870 died a few months ago...

And since I was already planning to upgrade to a new AMD card this coming fall/winter, I guess winning one here would be really sweet!

I am currently using this potato laptop with an intel 965, getting my new pc soon with an i5 4460 which has an intel hd 4600.. wait thats not good either, haha

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want it because i actually don´t have a graphics card. I have integrated intel HD graphics on my intel celeron g540. I was thinking about a upgrade but i don´t have enough to afford everything ( i can buy an r7 250 but then i would not have enough for decent processor). That graphics card would really help me. 

Currently running gtx 970. I'd use the new card to convert my buddy over to the master race

I would love one! I am running a R7 370 right now, but just got a freesync monitor, which the GCN 1.0 card can't handle. I would love the upgrade!

Currently running a Radeon 5850 and badly need an upgrade :(

I have a five year old XFX Radeon HD 6770.... 1 GB GDDR5.... Need I say more? I'm saving up for a new build and reducing some of the cost on the graphics card would be amazing.

Currently I'm running my formerly fantastic GTX 760 but with newer games always being more and more demanding, my fantastic GPU is starting to become not so fantastic. So this upgrade would be amazing!

560Ti

Any new GPU was better than cheating girlfriend :(

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

9400gt :|

cant even play CS GO on this

I am using a GTX 970.  I didn't use any AMD card so I just want to check how it runs :D  :P

I have AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB Über gaming edition FTW in my IMac. New gpu would give me good excuse to buy rest of the components.

7 hours ago, FirstArmada said:

Have a R7 360 that hits 90+ degrees while playing Overwatch on medium settings ; ___ ; 

I have to keep it at 100% fan speed to keep it at around 75 C but it sounds like a vacuum 

Best of luck to all!!

Currently, I'm stuck with a Sapphire R9 280 and 1366×768 tv. I've been really excited to see AMD's Polaris lineup news/benchmarks/overclocking capabilities. I'd love to join the 1080p club with a GPU to match. Go team Red!

So, i've Always wanted to make a lanbox where this GPU is just perfect for my needs. But In my main rig i have a GTX 970 ;)

I WAN TO WIN IT. CURRENTLY OWN A HD 5870 looking to upgrade haha. Rlly on tight financial situation here as i m a student.

290X here, still a beast, but damn it's hot and loud!

I currently have a radeon 5870 reference card. I really need the upgrade. I just recently built a new pc but I was a little short on cash. so a friend was kind enough to give me this videocard meanwhile until I got the one for the new rig. 

Currently running a 

Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX 512MB graphics card

Yes the pain is real currently up grading system and to get the graphics card out of the way would be out of this world awesome 
thanks
ps.
every one at Linus tech tips,ncix tech tips,tech quickie and Chanel super fun is awesome 

i want it for my friend he failed to meet the test score his dad wanted  so he isnt getting a rig i dont like gaming with random people online and would rather game with a friend .

I have a build for my A+ class, over looked the on board graphics. Had to make an emergency stop at *best buy* got a R7 240.... Yeah, sucks pretty bad but good enough to continue my class. 

It is my first build. 

image.jpeg

Running a R9 270 thats starting to chug in modern titles so a new gpu would be great.

"gibe nao pls"

I'm with an hd 6650, I need a upgrade ya know :T

These graphics cards are awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on an RX 480 (even though I can't purchase them at work yet because being a Microcenter employee, you can't purchase popular new tech for the first couple months) to show my friends that all have their big bad 980's  that you can build a great rig for a lot less money. Plus I have a Freesync ready monitor and no AMD GPU to run it with yet! Ahhh! This is torture! 

i have a 7570 and i want to be able to play newer PC games again