AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an r9 270x. It has served me well, but I would love to upgrade to a polaris card!

I have a beastly rig with INTEGRATED HD 530 graphics, pretty beastly and I doubt the RX 480/470 can beat it but i'll go for it anyways. So you know, hook me up fam.

Have been using a 650TI Boost for about 3-4 years now and that time is definitely starting to show its age. 

While I regret having to get rid of any parts of my first rig I knew I'd have to upgrade eventually.

I have a gtx 960 which is pretty average and it would be great to upgrade because I'm starting to get sick of soy leaking from the cooler. Soybeans for everybody! 

Intel HD4000 -> RX480 or such ??? ... man i would get to build a new rig finally ! :)

Lenovo E330 i5-3230M, 8GB RAM, 250GB Samsung msata SSD

mostly paired with LG 25UM55 ultrawide + 3TB WD Elements

Trackpoint rulezz!!

i have a 970 and hope to upgrade my brothers 750ti to something better

I am currently using an R9 290, but recently got a 1440p display and my good old card is struggling with the higher resolution

Radeon HD 7850 Running 2 1080 panels. I'd like the GPU because I habe n0 money and I am in need of an upgrade

I gotta R9 290 tryin to get a better card, and I could take this shit and sell it for a better card.

Plz gib

I had an r7-260 but when I went to get a warranty, I returned it to asus and they said they don't manufacture it anymore. Do now I'm GPUless and my mobo doesn't have on board graphics so now I just wait till my separate order for the r7-360 arrives since I need something and this seems like a good opportunity. I really don't care which Polaris I get, but if I had to pick, it would be the 11 so that I have a chance considering that the 10 probably has more request. 

im currently using gtx 780 and recent vulkan patch for doom showed me how much bigger advantage does amd have currently. also, i have a freesync monitor, which feature i cannot currently use, because nvidia is special.

I currently have a 750ti, and would like to upgrade my PC to a more modern standard, and knocking out the GPU early would really help with my budget.

Giv it nao plas.

Anyway, thanks for the chance, and good luck to all!

I want it. Gibe nao pls. 

But seriously, I have a reference R9 290  that I got when the mining thing was a hot thing so I probably overpayed by a fair bit. This would be a nice upgrade for me!

Do you even fanboy bro?

My  Radeon HD 4850 is starting to show her age. Time for an upgrade!

Saw the video of the new HDR capabilities of the RX-480. I'm using a GTX 970 right now. I would totally love to have a 480 just for the color / tone balance and enhancements.  WOW

FX-8320 @3.79 - Corsair H80i - Gigabyte GTX 970 WF - Asus Sabertooth - EVGA Supernova 650 P2 80+ Platinum - Thermaltake Commander Black
--- Twitter: @Armchairgooroo    FB: Thearmchairguru    Twitch: armchairguru ---

I'm currently using a 780ti that is crashing left right and center in almost any game I play on it, it would be nice to have a card that works in my rig

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz     Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro     RAM: 16GB Kingston 1600MHz (2x8GB)      GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 Mini 8GB

SSD: Samsung 840 500GB       HDD: Western Digital Black 2TB      HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB    HDD: Seagate 2TB     PSU: Corsair RM850 Fully Modular       Case: BitFenix Shinobi Windowed

Display: ASUS VG278H 27" 120hz 3D Vision 1920x1080

I don't have a gpu yet and I'm still on the fence when it comes to choosing the best one for my needs. I'd love to have one though. :)

I currently have Intel HD3000, my R9 270X died on me a few days ago :(

At the moment I have R9 380x. I just need more powwaaaa'! I would like to see DirectX 12 working with my APU, dGPU and hopefully RX 480 in AS mode. So give to me for science and I will share results with you in my first video.

Hello there.

I am using GT 555m atm in my laptop.

using a R9 280x and having a hard time running rocket league on max settings and battlefield one. would love an upgrade. thanks for the chance. love AMD

Using a gtx 750 ti,would love to win to get to use a gpu more powerful for gaming and making videos.Awesome technology in the rx 480.