AMD Polaris Giveaway

about to do a pc build so i am confused in between 970 or rx 480 as it's new with it's 14nm finfet tech. but on the same hand we get ansel and shadowplay kinds of stuff...if can get one of these that would be great plus i can compare the 970's performance by myself. kudos to AMD for providing such economical gpu but still in my country it's going above  $ 350 which is insane as how other people are getting it...the main issue is i can get a 970 in so much less price than rx in my country(india) that i am confused should i go for it or not. 

I have a MSI R9 390 hooked up to a LG 29UM67 ultrawide monitor. Man freesync on ultrawide is just gorgeous. But who wouldn't want to upgrade to a new gpu especially one that is tuned for the future of VR and exciting new display technologies. 

Thanks for the giveaway.

I'm currently running a gtx 970 and a half-decent intel i5 (forgot the model). This card wouldn't be for me though, but rather for a friend who's building a PC this summer. gl to you all!

I still use the old gtx 260, so I would love to have new replacement for 2k16.

Thanks for the giveaway.

gibe nao plz
seriously though, i got a gtx570 a while ago and now i can't wait to upgrade my gpu to something better

Running a 290, but my brother wants to start gaming again with the new doom out, so that would be perfect for him.

Running intel 530 on my rig. I was planning to buy one rx 480 btw I'm not going to complain if I win one :)

I am using R9 290 gcard in my m-itx rig I bought it second hand and the whole rig is only 600usd. But i think i wanna to win the card because i want to revive my old pc (a first gen i5) and put it in the living room for living room pc and my ghetto racing simulator. ? thanks 

Rocking a crashy 750ti. When stressing it the system crashes roughly 50% of the times powered on. If it doesn't though, it's ok. Relieving me of that headache would be terrific!

Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 I already need an upgrade and this seemed like a nice oportunity 

:D:D:D

Currently I'm running a GTX 970. I'd like to have a GPU that can handle 3x 1440p monitors that can handle a consistent FPS above 60. Well, someday...

I have 1080p display , but i cant play on 1080p becouse my graphic card is not capable running 1080p , its hd 5450, old graphic , but i have i5 2400 cpu.I need that GPU Linus for smoother gameplay 60+ fps i play FPS games alot

Thank you alot for giveaway you are my hero :D Linus (Y) 

Currently have a 970, everything else in my case is red though. Can't be stuck on the green team with this setup

I have an AMD 7870, and I'd love to upgrade to a newer graphics card.

290x so give me give me pls wanna run 3x crossfire 480 8gb 

actlly the graphique that i uses is the hd 4600 from my i5 4460 

it will be pretty dope if i get the newest amd gpu for free ( but with my luck i don't think so )

gibe nao pls .

jk.

I really need an upgrade from my r9 270x which runs most games fine, but struggles at games like Space Engineers for example. I was going to buy one anyways so it would be great to run in Crossfire and see it 'reking' a 1080 :)

Thaks for the giveaway and all the work you've done. Keep up the great work and wish me good luck.

like, i have a gt 610, the lowest end nvidia graphics card, getting this new sparky shiny beautiful gpu would help me pursue my "career" in game development and id be happier with myself

<3

i3-6100 | Sapphire RX 470 4G | 8GB HyperX Fury DDR4 | 240G SSD | 1T HDD | ASRock B150M-HDV

memes

I have a Laptop!! hahahah, with a gtx 840m! and a decent core i7 that helps do all of my computaions and CAD work. (i also use an extra monitor, keyboard and mouse so my laptop is my current compact rig)

I recently started building my rig becasue i have been a nerd most of my life :D i got me an fx6350 black edition with a be quiet dark rock pro 3 cooler, I figured dark cold nights in Austria and a behemoth heat sink should give me a good OC, its not an OC that i need but its an OC that i deserve beacause yeah, nerd :)
I have been waiting to fit in the right graphics card in my system since end of may and what with all the hype out there, lets just say i am a Patient man. I am looking forward to the rx 480 simply for its color display technologies and decent dx 12 performance if anything i wanna use this card for 2 years min. and try all kinds of things because really you can try all kinds of things with amd products :D

I have never used a graphics card on my PC. Please spare me one!

I use HD7970. 

Spoiler

gibe nao pls

I am currently running a GTX 770 and I already ordered a HTC Vive. So I think it would be a good Idea, to have a GPU which is ideal for VR :3

I have r9 290 and it is dying so I need it