AMD Polaris Giveaway

i currently use a R9 290X from sapphire. it works well, but i want to buy an HTC vive but don't have enought money to change the graphic card AND buy a vive

im running a 270x and its starting to show its age and it would be great to get an upgrade  

i'm running 580

i think i said enough  

Currently using an R7 360, its not a bad card but i really want a top end card for a change.

PS: gibe nao plz

I have a gtx960 2GB card and i am going to use the card for better streaming, since i do that every day and my gtx960 isn't enough anymore. 

I have a R7 370 but 80% of the time the games I play have incentive graphics and at lowest i get 8 fps ;-;

nothing less

gibe nao pls

I currently have a r9 380 but I plan to upgrade to 1440p, so a better card would help me do that. Anyway, thanks for the giveaway.

I have an gt640 in my PC its reaching the 99 °C.

So I want the card for better graphics and lower temps :D.

Hey there! I just registered to get into the giveaway, but I'm a long time LTT fan. I'm currently rocking an HD 6990 monstrosity which is WAY due a refresh. Wish me luck!

I currently don't have a graphics card.. I want to get one of the new architectures but no one seems to be selling them at normal prices.. :(

R9 380

Would be an upgrade from my current card, and it would be interesting to have this new card

Currently running a 260x. Why would I want an upgrade? Because

1. As I've heard, even the RX 460 is up to 2x faster than the 260x and I can't even begin to imagine how much faster the 470 and 480 might be.
2. The RX 480 (which I was thinking of upgrading to) is over 370 euro where I live. Outrageous.
3. I like to be on the newest technology possible.

I have GTX 970, and the 3.5 gigs of ram just don't cut it for me..

Current GPU: R7 360 
Previous GPU: AMD Radeon HD6870 ( got fried) , AMD R9 280x ( got Fired )  earth Wiring Fault

have been waiting for Polaris 10 for a year now Hoping i get a RX 480 as Current here it cost 450$ :(

i am sure i wont be winning this but then what the heck.

Sadly I have a GTX 260.. yes you read that right a lowly GTX 260 :(  I wonder if it will run the HTC vive haha.  I also have a macbook pro with an AMD Radeon R9 M370X but that won't run the vive either.  This would be a great start to my VR upgrade 

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all

I have a 970 in my rig .. but I also like free things :D 

i have an old nvidia 9500gt so i am not able to play a lot of games. i think it's time for an update

I have 990FX system with GT 440.

Anyway gonna buy RX 480 + some FreeSync 2560x1080 display.

First of all i want to say that english is not my mother tongue so I apologizefor mistakes. :)

I've got an GTX 660 and i actually wanted to buy an another one for SLI but than i realised my motherboard doesn't support SLI. So now that i found out that my motherboard just supports Crossfire I want to go over to AMD. My plan was to buy an RX 480 two times so I can use them in Crossfire and play every outcoming game on Max. settings in 1080p. But now cause of that giveaway I maybe just need to buy one of 2 GPU's. And the money you get when you're 16 years old isn't that much. Expect you got birthday or it's christmas. :D 

I got me that ATI Integrated 760G with my FX 8320

Running on-board video currently sold off all my rigs to put money down on a house ... god I miss gaming! 

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well...  I got a gtx 750 so I guess it's pretty self-explanatory ?

I'm using a 650ti superclocked right now which i havent even bought that long ago. At that time i was told that it would be a good idea to buy some cheaper card and the buy another one and put it in SLI. WRONG. I NEEDS NEW CARD.

Btw, i love your channel. I'm amazed finding myself watching every newly uploaded vid almost everyday. Keep up the good work!