AMD Polaris Giveaway

I hate it when people who already have good graphics cards post in a giveaway when there are people (like me) who don't even have one hoping to get one.

I have an MSI R9 280 right now, but I would like to max out The Witcher 3 at 1080p/60fps so I need this RX 480. :P

Now I have amd radeon hd 7640G + hd 8750m dual graphics. well i looking to build new rig.

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

In the Process of building a PC for gaming. This will help to build a good rig.

7970 want me a free upgrade since my display ports stopped working last week =( having to use one monitor on hdmi nooooo!

This is an awesome giveaway! I am looking to build my first pc in the next month or so and this would be an awesome addition!!

I currently have a gtx780 however i would probably "borrow" it to a friend of mine with a r7 270x

Y U NO PICTURES

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻---

(not even emoticons ?)

Hi, I have in my pc amd 5750 and it would be awesome to have oneof the latest amd gpu for running new games in rock solid framerate :) 

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently using a 660 ti 

I currently run Intel HD Graphics 2000 on a Pentium G645. The last time I had a proper rig was when I was 6 years old, and with a Sapphire Radeon X1650(Non pro). That rig lasted me quite some time until the AMD Duron(OCed to 1.9 GHz) gave up on me, and I was planning to build a new rig with very tight budget. I am a die hard AMD supporter from the first day and will continue to be so!

I have a GTX 950, but will be giving it to my brother who needs a GPU for his first build in 10+ years.

Modified Raijintek Metis Mini-ITX Case Build:

Gigabyte Z170N-Wifi Motherboard  |  Intel i5-6600K 3.5 GHz CPU  |  16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM  |  EVGA GTX 950 |  Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD  | Silverstone ST45SF-G 450W  |  Noctua NH-D9L CPU Cooler  |  (3) Noctua NF-F12 Case Fans

I have a r9 280x. It runs any game I play at 80+ degrees ceclius and idles at 50. It overheats with fan speed below 40% and the coil whine is unbearable to hear past 60%. Send help LTT. If I win one lf theese I can play my games quietly!

Hello there! I use a NVidia Quadro FX graphics card on my Dell WorkStation Tower and I want to try something new if I win a AMD Polaris graphics card! Be blessed and all my best from Brasov/Transylvania-Romania! 

Got a GTX 680 want to upgrade to an RX 480 because it has sizable performance improvements at both 1080p and 1440p

I have an r9 280 (non x) in my rig, and while it is a decent card there is always room for better.

I have a GeForce 8400....yeah....need an upgrade, lol. 

Winning a Polaris Graphics Card would help me with building a new computer for this generation of games.

GTX 970 SSC. I just bought it for 200, but I wish I could've gotten a polaris. Directx 12 support would be amazing. 

I game on a $300 laptop pls help me, need this for a gaming rig

Literally just bought a 980ti 6g. buuuut my friend is building his own rig and really doesn't have the money to get a great graphics card, so it'd be pretty cool if I could just give him one :D

I have a 970 but I've wanted the rx 480 ever since launch just didn't have the money. 

Currently I'm using two Asus GTX 670s. They are definitely showing their ages and I'd love to have a sleek AMD card in there. 

Thanks. 

I am currently running a Radeon HD 6950 and would like to do a ground up rebuild of my system, the Polaris would give me one of the most important pieces to a new rig, and make it financially plausible to start buying the remaining parts for the next generation of gaming!