AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an R9 270x from Sapphire. And one cooler does not work

The tech sounds great! Currently have an R7 260x and would love to upgrade with one of these bad boys!

I don't even have a GPU. I am using the Intel HD 530 that is integrated in my (brand-new, though bare-bones) system. I am saving up for a GPU, though, even possibly the RX 480 or the GTX 1060.

I don't have a real gpu I'm using 7660D Igpu on the a10 5800k please help qq.

280x... im on fire! ft. coil whine.

May our frame rates be high and our temps low brothers !

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am using a AMD Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition card. I love the card, but it's age is showing more and more with the new games coming out. I would like to upgrade so I can play the new demanding game without frame drops and studdering. Thanks linustechtips and AMD for doing a giveaway.

I don't have a 980ti like everyone here seems to have...but a 970. It's not that bad but I had Nvidia cards for such a long time, Amd would be cool this time.

8 minutes ago, TechTV said:

I have GTX 750 Ti which can barely run LOL at low settings. Would be massive upgrade for me!

Thats is such a lie, my HD4670 can run LOL at 1080p medium settings and get stable 80fps

I have a very slow 860m if get this gpu i can sell my laptop and a pc with this card

currently running a GTX 660 would really love some more power in my rig but can't afford it right now

I've been doing my home work on the RX 480 and i know it will satisfy my needs :ph34r:

I'm running an R7 260X 1GB which, suffice to say, doesn't cut it with most new games. An RX 480 would be a huge jump for me and I wouldn't even have to change my PSU cause the 260X has a higher power draw than the 480 (amazing how far we've come really in terms of power usage). So, yeah. I want it. gibe nao pls.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently running a AMD 6850 1GB card realllyyy need a upgrade and I'm broke Ive been  . Love with the RX480 since it was announced and I really want it...hope I win and good luck to everyone else!

Im running a 270X and it's bottle necking my rig for games like Squad, TW Warhammer and Arma 3 and would love an upgrade.

Currently running SLI gtx660s (barely runs Dark Souls 3 at 60fps), hoping that the efficiency and power draw of the Polaris would be great!

I have a GTX 740 SC, and a very basic setup. I bought a computer(I know it was a bad idea) and i put the 740 in it. I would like the AMD card because it would save me money, I'm probably gonna buy it because it is a very good value card,and i would use the money to buy another upgrade to start building my PC.

Best of luck to all!!

I built my first computer last summer with a twin frozr 750 ti. It's a nice card, but I definitely could've picked out a better one along with some better parts and saved some money. Hopefully I can snag one of these cards and make some use out of my power supply! :)

I want it because my gtx 560 Ti is... old. Hits 70+ Degrees while gaming and sounds like a turbine while doing so.
The only thing that keeps it somewhat relevant is my 1024x768 monitor.

I don't think it would manage on a 1080p monitor and I plan to do exactly that.

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone! :)

I have 1070 in my rig , and i want that Polaris for my little brother

My computer fried now I'm stuck with Intel default graphics and an intel pentium and I have no money for a new card ;~; let alone a new processor 

Well have a Gtx 1080 so don't need an upgrade but my brother is running a Gtx 750ti so pls? ^^

Currently using a Radeon HD7950. It needs replacing soooooo baaaaaaad. 

I want it, because if I win this I will go and buy all the parts for a new pc (execpt graphics card ofcourse) and build my very first pc ever.

I am using the evga gtx 960 ftw right now. I have heard some really good things about these new cards and would love to try them out

i currently do not have a Graphics card in my PC (unless you count the on board graphics) so receiving a free one would be a god send. anyway my PC has an AMD A10-7700k (64bit) W/ Radeon R7/ and 12G of ram. idk any other specifics as i bought it from Best Buy