AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently own a 750ti but I want to step up and get to some higher settings in my games. ;-;

I'm not new to these forums.  I've been here for a while.  I just made another account because I didn't like the name of my old one.  Anyway, see you around!

I would love this card pleasssssse! My GTX 960 just isn't cutting it with Star Citizen any more ( may have cooked it with ultra settings -_-). It would look so good in my Tt Core V21 case! 

I've built my rig in 2013 to last, but i was under the impression that consoles will continue dragging grafical fidelity on pc down. I'm very glad i was wrong, but i'm afraid i can't benefit from this change of wind on my 560ti. gibe nao pls! :3

Have a GTX 780. Who couldn't always use another GPU :D.  Would love to try Freesync. (mumbles something about Nvidia tax)

Also.....pls gib nao.

In my super awesome gaming rig i'm currently running a gt650. This card is just a piece of trash and i would love to run GTA V on minimum settings but 24fps are not enough for me.

i have a rig that has gtx 770 sli in it and each only 2GB:(, and my electrical bill is just way too high, so if i could get this rx 480 it will cut down my cost by alot

AND plus i have a freesync monitor which i did not fully utilize xD

My "rig" is just a 3-year old laptop running an AMD HD 8500M. Because thermal throttling is a b****, I need a new rig and having a RX 480 for free can help shave off some moolah off its budget

System Setup:

Spoiler

Dell Inspiron 5521 projected onto a Dell SE2417HG, Armageddon MKA-7 Brown, Razer Naga Hex

I have a gtx970 and yeah, free things are free and that would be lovely x

I have 780Ti in my rig and i'll wait for vega for my next PC. But I want to build one for my younger brother, he's curently using laptop with 750m in it, so getting a GPU for free would be a good help. Thnx for a chanse anyway.

I have a Sapphire R7 370 and would love to win a new GPU!

I am planning to build a PC by the end of the year. The RX 480 would definitely help me out a lot.

I would love to be able to replace the 5570 crossfire setup in my computer with something that is way more efficient, as well as newer tech.

Still running a XFX Radeon HD 6870 been looking to rebuild the whole computer, but with the lower power consumption now available it will help save (or prolong) the power supply purchase.

I currently have a 970 but it just doesnt work for maximum settings and high framerates on games like battlefield or gta 5

I'm currently still gaming off a laptop with a 760m and I'm really hoping to get one of these to start gaming with proper 60 frames at minimum without having to worry about the settings not being supported by my computer at any point in time.

and also, this would be my first AMD product that I'll ever own and I really like what they are able to do for the gaming community in general given its open technologies that anyone is able to adopt

I have a R7 360 and i want the new Polaris Gpu because i want to play games at 1080p /1440p with nice details and Fps.

I have a 560 ti with one fan not spinning correctly and the other one missing, which I replaced with a tied on 120mm fan...I could use an upgrade...

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have an r9 270x. The issue is that when I game it heats up my entire room so after an hour my room is like 90°. So a new 480 would help loads

Djs

Hi! there!

I have a r7 360 in my rig right now.. it does not work that good and I get low fps on games its showing its age :(

I would not mind a new GPU

Good luck to all the others! :) 

Thanks so much for this giveaway! :D

I have actually an old Radeon HD 7770, I can't really game on it, you understand why I need a new GPU right ?

I currently use a 560TI Twin frozr, so the new AMD gpu will be a good upgrade, but it will bottleneck with my Intel e8400,but yolo rigth? 

dxdiag.png

I currently am working on building a gaming pic for sub 700 dollars if I receive this card that would greatly increase the ability to go flagship.  

I have r7 260x and i think new polaris card will pump my pc even more

I currently have an AMD FirePro V5800 i got as a hand-me-down. This is my first desktop build and I have been chomping at the bit to upgrade; which is hard to do when everything you earn goes to paying for college.