Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am using Intel Celeron 1.50Ghz CPU,Intel HD graphic it's really low performance even using Photoshop or Render video.

It great if i get new experience with high end GPU.

i'm really excited with this giveaway. :)

appreciate #LinusTechTips

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hey guys I am currently running a system without a GPU so I guess the reason is clear why i want one of these cards. Also took me a while to figure out how to comment *whispers* this is my first comment.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

All these gtx 1080's and rx 480's, I got a better gpu than all you people, I'm running a 9800 gtx+... 

Bigger numbers mean a better card right...

*sob* 

20160718_021147.jpg

I actually currently don't own any and have the built in Intel one found on i3. This is the reason I want one and it would be great to own Polaris 10/11?

Currently using a 7870 which has served me well, but it's time for an upgrade. I think having this new card would be a nice improvement, so I hope to win. Thanks!

im using a gt 630 and an intel i5 4460 while using three monitors , can wait to upgrade so i can actually play games

I currently don't have a desknop but my laptop is running intel HD graphics and it's okay but the new Polaris architecture on AMD's new graphics cards seem so amazing and not pricy at all for smooth 1080p gaming at 60 fps. Also getting good this card would really help me with my pc build so yeah.

my rig? welp only a gtx750 though sadly with my cpu AMD Athlon II X4 641 i would probably have a bottle neck with the RX480 gpu  ;D

I have An Asus r7 360, and it sucks lol.. mainly because of heat... i hit 95c on DOOM.... so underclock and loud fan to improve lifespan.... wanting a polaris gpu, because of efficiency and so i can stream my gameplay on youtube well... hope i win the giveaway, either would be a great upgrade.. could give my 360 to my sister for her pc... its on intel hd graphics lol