AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a rig with an r9 380 and would love to be able to play games at 4k but it isn't very possible at this moment. Anyway thanks for the giveaway and keep on making these amazing videos.

Right now I have AMD R9 280x 3Gb. I'm doing a lot of work rendering videos and spend my free time gaming, so good hardware is crucial to me. Sadly, I cannot afford to upgrade my rig as often as I'd like due to poor economics in my country :( .

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

AMD HD 6570 I got it because it was cheap, but men I need an upgrade, I never make enough to get a new Graphics Card , please heeeelp.

I have an AmD radeon HD7750 build and it cant run all the games i want to play so i hope i get a new one;)

Good luck

I have a gtx 760 2gb but would really like to start using some of that amd dsr and my cpu is that budget amd life over locked to 4.8 so not bad. Thrilled even to participate in this drawing

Got a rig planned to build for a relative, this would be a nice replacement for the 960 I'd be putting into it. I also have a 1070 in my personal rig.

Gibe nao pls? Neat card though really. I'm curious as to how AMD will compete in the VR space as I didn't hear AMD's version SMP.

My rig has an r9 285, I would love to be able to have a 480 because it would run the 1920x1080 60hz games I play beautifully.

I would love to receive an upgrade for my GTX 650ti :)

I am currently using R9 290. An upgrade is would be nice.

Currently running the integrated Intel 4600. It's pretty solid for something like counter strike on low, but some extra horsepower would be nice so i'd be able to play some more intensive games.

currently running a GTX 970   but if i did happen to get one of those cards which i think look pretty sexy  id like to give AMD a try  or help upgrade a friends PC 

In my rig, i am running a NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT. (Yes its as bad as it sounds) 

The reason I want to upgrade  to AMD's Polaris lineup, is because; well i am using a 8800 to do art and Stream on Twitch. Witch really holds me back from what i can do on stream.  

This is the second giveaway i have tryed to enter! Thanks for giving me hope I might one day get a high end GPU! ^,.,^

Currently rocking a GTX 680 lightning, need a more efficient and powerful card.

I'm currently running a R7 370. Not the best. A new, more powerful graphics card would be wonderful and would get me a much more likeable FPS on most games.

i am running a GTX 660 and just finally got a core i5 6600k but my gpu is like 4 years old lol gib me pls would appreciate the upgrade

hello

im using powercolor Radeon HD6950 with 1gb GDDR5,

the reason why is to bring the old champ back in its glory days

thank you

I am currently rocking a GT 730 and just need an upgrade, it works ok but runs Skyrim at lowest settings at about 10 fps.

Hi, I'm using asus gtx 750ti oc 2g. This nvidia card is actually good for it price and power to watt ratio is high. Unfortunately though I bought a asus m5 a97 r2.0 mb witch allows me to crossfire amd cards but not sli... And who doesn't want a more power in PC this days...

Gibme nao plox. xD I'd love the Polaris 10 or 11 because it would be an upgrade that's much better than any upgrade that I could afford right now. And, it's optimized for gaming, just what I need.

2 minutes ago, raximus said:

I'm rockin an AMD build and the graphics card would be a great upgrade for me. 

My GPU is so old it's an ATI Radeon.

I currently have a GTX 970, and really interested if Polaris 10 is much faster than my 970. 

I am currently running a radeon HD 8600M in a laptop but I am looking to build a gaming computer and having the graphics card out of the way would really help alot.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am ion the process of building my first rig, and as of yet do not have a graphics card yet, so this would be amazing to help me build.

Thanks for the great content