AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm still using a GT430 in my really old computer so of course I want to upgrade it build a new one if I won this card.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Pre-built rig with a Gtx 760.... was far too expensive and i should have build it myself, but as i was moving and stuff i just couldnt bring myself to it. Well, its better than a potato.

I'm running a Nvidia GeForce GTX 450. it is old... its actually older than the computer I'm running it in lol here's a small look:

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
           System Model: Inspiron 570                
                         BIOS: BIOS Date: 03/29/12 12:30:11 Ver: 08.00.15
                 Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
                    Memory: 6144MB RAM

Yes, its a Dell. And yes this computer is old. it was bought in Walmart for goodness sakes it needs an upgrade. Heck it actually needs replacing but I'm to poor to do that now so ill just have to do my best to upgrade it when I can. why not start with a free graphics card?

I'm rocking a gtx 770 that is starting to be just enough to run new games smoothly on medium settings.

I was already thinking about upgrading and getting a opportunity to get it for free seems nice.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm currently using a gigabyte geforce gt730 128-bit ddr3 from gigabyte....(yes i know that this gpu isn't the best 'bang for the buck' gpu... and it's slowly dying.... getting a new gpu(this one) would be a blessing from god...

im running an r9 290, but i would like an upgrade since it is pretty power hungry and fairly hot where i live

all my life i have not used a single nvidea card, and then the 1070 comes along, and i think, well this is something worth trying, but that idea was left alone in the corner by the 480, or even 470 for me. i ove nothing more in the world than value, i would buy value laptop when i possibly can afford more. i dont need a titan x when i can have a 260x running really well, just.... man, do i love efficienty. my dad recently decided to buy an oculus (the new one) and i would love nothing more than to suprise him with a new graphics card with the promised 'VR premium' experiance from AMD, and show him what AMD card are good for (he is an Nvidia fan).

i know my chance to win is close to zero, but hey, might as well try.

I have an AMD Radeon 6870 card. I need this RX 480, because I want to play in VR.

I am currently running integrated Graphics with my i7 <3 I want to upgrade to polaris because of how good I have been hearing that it is and having dedicated graphics would be nice.

Asus STRIX R9 380 4gb would be nice to be able to get more than 40fps in BF4.

I'm using a GTX 750ti but now I'm very frustrated from this card, in the past it gave me many problems, it has been actually repaired from ASUS because it broke lol

My dream's card would be a custom RX 480 but... Who cares if I get the reference one :)

I have a GTX 780 and i want to try the AMD GPU's. 

Got a really old HD6950.

Keep up the great work Linus.

I'm currently running onboard graphics with my i7 4770, my GTX 770 passed on to the great graphics card heaven in the sky. :( So having a new AMD GPU would mean I can play games again.

Have a 270x, could definitely use the upgrade, currently get ~45fps in most games.

Big fan of your videos, keep it up.

using a 650 ti boost GIBE NAO PLEZ 

nicklmg loose some weight bruh

I have a 6 year old pc so a new graphics card will be much appreciated.

I have a laptop with 540m. I want to build my first REAL PC, so this would be a perfect start.

Thanks for the giveaway, and good luck to everyone.

Hi, I'm really interested to get either Polaris 10 or Polaris 11.

I'm currently using Radeon 380 (MSI Gaming 4G version), and planning to upgrade to Radeon 480, most of the reason is because I was tempted by AMD's curent strategy of targeting mainstream market, and another reason is because I hate Nvidia's monopoly and their shady f*ck*ng selfish strategy (though admitedlly they make a good product).

Please consider me. Thanks.

P.S. I live in Singapore btw.. And the price of PC's component is inflated compared to US's market.

I have 750ti and i would like to play Crysis Warhead 4k on ultra settings.

Right now I'm just using a pc with integrated graphics, but I'm slowly getting the parts to build my own.  I was planning on getting an amd gpu anyways so winning this would definitely be a helpful addition!

I have a GTX 660ti and I want a Polaris because i'm outdated.

Running a nice desktop... with no GPU! ;-; A 480 would really help, because while Intel HD Graphics are great, they aren't exactly the best. 

My current rig has a 210. The only game i can run well is minecraft at around 45 fps. Please let me play something other than minecraft.