AMD Polaris Giveaway

7850 died last year. been waiting....

Hi guys. I'm using an EVGA GTX 750 TI SC 2GB with an FX 8320E.

I'm planning to go back to AMD as soon as possible, but I don't have the money right now.

The plan is to make a system with Zen and the RX480/470.

I currently have gtx 970 and would want to go next gen but I don't have the cash.

I have a laptop with a radeon r5 m230, which can play crysis at playable framerates on lowest settings. I am hoping to build my own rig, however, and not having to buy the graphics card would be a big help!

Corrently i have a gtx 760 !! Saving to buy a new gpu....  So if i won the 480 i can upgrade other parts of my modest rig!!! Thx for the giveaway you guys are awesome!!!! 

i'd love to upgrade to a polaris gpu because it has a ton of new features as well as way more performance than my XFX R9 270X which has done a good job so far but 2gb of vram wont be able to keep up with upcoming games.

DSC_0150.JPG

I currently have an 750ti, so an upgrade would be nice, since i was thinking of building an new system.

GTX 760, planning on building a new PC soon, so this would be a fine start

Currently I have a R9 280X, both cards would be a sweet upgrade. Thanks for the giveaway!

I have a gtx 750 ti.

Thakns for the giveaway.Good luck to you all :)

I have gtx 480 and i have to play all of my games with low settings and its temperature always hit 88-90+ Degree :| and have no enough money, so ofc i want this if this is free :3

I have  ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 in my Acer laptop but it's old so I can't play any new games. I need a better gpu to build a new desktop pc.

Hi there, I got an R260X that for some reason does not like having 2 monitors plugged into it.  I also love AMD!  I always loved these cards even long before AMD bought ATI.  Thanks for the opportunity to own one of these new Radeons!

I have a GTX 460 768mb, Why do i want to win? Isn't it obvious?

Radeon R7 200 is my graphics card in my opinion it's quite a weird one i don't hear much about it. but what i do know is that i have trouble playing borderlands pre sequel at medium while dual screening sometimes it goes down to 12 fps so i will need to look into an upgrade even if its just to run my other screen.

Red team is best team (unless i'm playing paintball or lasertag or games were green team is my fav color)

below is my rig (3rd screen for when i'm programing)

20160530_180315.jpg

I currently use a radeon hd 7850.

I was planning to upgrade soon.

I got a a below bad notebook and wanted to build a pc finally so a GPU would help 

Using HD530. It runs csgo at low 720p 40 fps :(. Waiting for the RX 480 to be in stock.

Friend has an R9 270 and I think that this would be a good upgrade for him, gib me pls. 

I am currently running a HD 7950, did have two but the other is sitting in a box as the games I play don't massively benefit from a second and I want to minimize heat output into my PC. I'd love a new AMD GPU so I can take my gaming from 1080P to 1440P and possibly delve into HDR and FreeSync.

also gibe nao pls.

I am currently running a rig with an A10 cpu with built in Radeon graphics. While it is impressive what it can do, I am still looking to upgrade. One of these cards is what this pc needs. 

im using a gtx 765 and im planning to build a desktop pc when gigabyte will release the skylake black edition motherboards. 

gl hf

I have a hela old radeon 6950. This thing can't even play black ops 3 on 1080p. Any new graphics card would be sick