AMD Polaris Giveaway

id love to use AMD video card. 
my Intel IGP 510 in my 1151 skylake really sucks. barely plays CSGO. defo not ARMA 3 haha I tried 

I have an R9 280X which I bought for Rs.17000 ($280) which also makes this weird fan(100% speed to keep T<750C) noise while playing any game.

Also any decent graphics card is upwards of $440 Just look at the price of the RX 480(that is $440)Capture.JPG

Edited by prady8899
Wrote i had 380X when I have the 280X

Got a gtx 660 in my computer and recently picked up the Witcher 3. Dann i want this Nvidia hairworks to work on my computer. With the 480 it would wo... wait a minute, damn amd!!! Still a better card than I got now.

Currently using a GTX 760 and could really use an upgrade, really excited for these new AMD graphics cards!

Oh and since everyone are posting FPS, weeeeeeeeell I get somewhere between 1 and 40 depending on what game I try...

I currently have an APU I think Intel and its part of a pre built dell computer, if I win I will build a computer with this in it

my rig doesn't have any graphics card :'( , i also don't have money to buy them, so can i have it pls :) r

currently running my rig with a gtx 760 and it has been doing a great job for that last couple of years but i can feel it start to fall behind.

Onboard radeon hd7600...

Or my nvidia 8600gt.

I bought it from fred Flintstone.

Plus I can't be a true fanboy without one!

I currently have an Alienware Alpha running with a gtx860m. Overheats while playing Team Fortress 2.

Gibe nao plox ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please help, I have a 7 year old graphics card in my PC!! My trusty Radeon is starting to show the age.

My desktop's GPU died a few months ago so it's just an Intel HD 4000... but on the other hand, I'm using a gaming laptop with the 680M for gaming, if I win this would save me money for a new GPU.

Currently I'm rocking a R7 250, I want the card because I'm currently building a new PC from scratch and don't have the cash for a new graphics card.

I have a GTX 970 in my rig at the moment. Planning to get a freesync monitor so, yeah. Need. Give.

i'm currently using an integrated gpu, wanted to buy one but guess what, 404 money not found

I have a GT 750M in a laptop  and currently building a pc.  Planning on buying one of these cards anyway. 

R7 360.  Does what I need, but a free upgrade is well worth a quick comment.  I'm also thinking of expanding my number of monitors in the future, so more ports is also nice.

My r9 280x is feeling the heat with new AAA games. The Polaris cards seems like a really sweet deal. Good luck with the giveaway.

i have a 750ti 2GB OC, could really do with a better graphics card so i can play the awesome games that i have been missing out on all this time :)

Good luck to all, keep up the good work LTT :) 

I'm rockin an AMD build and the graphics card would be a great upgrade for me. 

I apparently use an APU processor, so if I'm gonna be lucky then I can finally upgrade :D

I have nothing. Building a PC at the beginning of August so this should help start it up.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want to upgrade to an AMD polaris gpu cuz its aloot better than an intel integrated gpu and will help alot with productivity and games aswell

I'm running my Igpu so I really need a discrete graphics card to be ably to play games at all and this would be great