Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently got 270x inside my rig. It still kicking ass for playing games like CSGO and DOTA2, but with the upcoming BF1 I don't think it can handle high settings or even low and med. Also FIFA 17 that using Frostbite as it latest engine, and WD2 in november. So maybe a free 480 might be legit for me :)) 

I have an R9 280X which I bought for Rs.17000 ($280) which also makes this weird fan(100% speed to keep T<750C) noise while playing any game.

Also any decent graphics card is upwards of $440 Just look at the price of the RX 480(that is $440)Capture.JPG

Edited by prady8899
Wrote i had 380X when I have the 280X

Got a gtx 660 in my computer and recently picked up the Witcher 3. Dann i want this Nvidia hairworks to work on my computer. With the 480 it would wo... wait a minute, damn amd!!! Still a better card than I got now.

currently running my rig with a gtx 760 and it has been doing a great job for that last couple of years but i can feel it start to fall behind.

My desktop's GPU died a few months ago so it's just an Intel HD 4000... but on the other hand, I'm using a gaming laptop with the 680M for gaming, if I win this would save me money for a new GPU.

Currently I'm rocking a R7 250, I want the card because I'm currently building a new PC from scratch and don't have the cash for a new graphics card.

R7 360.  Does what I need, but a free upgrade is well worth a quick comment.  I'm also thinking of expanding my number of monitors in the future, so more ports is also nice.

My r9 280x is feeling the heat with new AAA games. The Polaris cards seems like a really sweet deal. Good luck with the giveaway.

i have a 750ti 2GB OC, could really do with a better graphics card so i can play the awesome games that i have been missing out on all this time :)

Good luck to all, keep up the good work LTT :)