AMD Polaris Giveaway

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So if you believe it or not this is my rig:

Intel Pentiun dual core E2160 Socket 775

Kingston RAM 2x1Gb ddr-2 667 MHz

NVidia 210 (200 series) 512 Mb on turbo mode 1Gb gddr-3

80 Gb Seagate SATA 2

Windows XP SP3. All this into an Optiplex 755 sff. I am begging to get one of them but is would be great to upgrabe my pc. Good luck everyone!! Congratulations on the winner!!

All my graphics cards were and are ATI/AMD so it would be really nice the get the newest one :D

Well... i have some archaic geforce 9600 gt! Pls help guys! i don't have monies to spend on new pc :<

I currently have a laptop with Intel i3-3110M and AMD Radeon HD 7650M (which is 10 times slower than RX 480). While this laptop has served me for years, it's not really holding up to my expectations anymore. So I'm building a new rig, already decided on parts (i5-6600k, MSI Z170I GAMING PRO AC, Silverstone RVZ01B), and I'm slowly buying parts (because I'm a student from a poor country, and can't buy all at once), and winning a graphics card can actually save me some money I can invest in a better CPU or something...

Once can only hope.

I have a GTX 950 and it's good but i didn't really have a choice, i would like to see the other side, the dark side!!! :)

I'm currently using 2 ASUS GTX 980 Matrix Platinums in SLI. I used to be member of team red switched to team green when the gtx 680 came out. I find myself interested though in what AMD has to offer these days.

I am running a 7950 I bought used a while ago. I had it overclocked, but after a while it started to become unstable. Now I'm sometimes getting artifacts even at stock speeds. I was looking to buy an RX 480, but it's about double the cost where I live.

I have a HD3450 currently in my rig. I am playing only CS:GO and doing 3D models in Blender. I've been waitng for the Polaris lineup since they announced it. I must play CS:GO at 800x600 resolution to maintain 60 fps. Good luck to all who entered.

i dont have a rig  ,  just collect the pieces for now so it be good to add 14nm GPUs ( R9 480 or 470 )

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

On board. Thats why I need one :)

My current GTX 970 is starting to have a whine to it X_X need a replacement 

currently using GTX 570 that can play most game at 30FPS with low setting. with polaris i hope i can play the witcher 3 and just cause 3 with max setting at 1080p.

thanks for the giveaway and congrats to the winner, whoever you will be.

R9 280 because better is better :=)

On a laptop, best gpu ever 630m. Not even upgradable will help me save money on a fresh actual desktop instead of hogging my laptop.

I have a Quadro k2000 and a r9 380x. R9 is good but is hot and games need to be tuned down from max. Send help. Aid needed for first world problems. 

I use a gaming laptop that has about 4 years and is dying, wiht a poor gtx 765M.

Now I am building my first pc, currently have a 1200 budget but could help saving up some of that.

Edited by MarcFly
Update info

Ive got a 970 G1 Gaming (its a nice one, turbos up to 1500mhz), so i dont really need it, but its free, so why not

CPU: i7-8700K

Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z370-A

Memory: 32GB TridentZ RGB

GPU: Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming
Storage: 256GB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Black, 1TB Seagate somethingorother

gibe nao pls.

building a PC for a mate soon-ish and a Polaris GPU is planned to go in it, help save him some sweet sweet dosh.

would be a huge upgrade to my gtx460.

My laptop has a Gt630m that hits 90°C under load (Overwatch on min settings). A new card would be the kickstart i need to start building a proper gaming rig.

I Have GTX 770 and i want to upgrade cuz it's time to do it

I've got a GTX 960 but would like a better card for better looking games and so I can mod Skyrim to look better.

I currently have two friends who don't want to play Warframe at 800x600 at 30fps on IntelHD Graphics, so yeah. GIBE 480 NAO!!!!111!!!1!oneone

Right now, I have 2 R9 390x's in my desktop. I really have no need for a new graphics card, but hey, free stuff is free stuff.