AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am currently using Asus GT 610....

So u must have figured out why I need it ......

Club 3D 9800 GTX+ baby :D mah pride and joy.

She was a rescue :') picked her out of the garbage and shes been with me ever since.

If win, I will make a pedistal and keep it on there.. untill my wife sees it i guess..

By the way, so many people bitching over their 970.. or some other lovely cards.. I woukd be more than happy to take them in when you win :)

I have an aging GTX 970 that is suffering from it's limited video memory and poor DX12/Vulkan performance. Maybe a card can make me convert to team red?  Thanks for the give away:)

Currently using 650m.. Yes, its a mobile as I do not have desktop. Work and gaming all in my beloved laptop. I am surveying for pc parts now and hoping to build my first desktop by end of this year...And the budget supposedly used for the gpu would be allocated elsewhere if i do win! So, gibe nao pls kthnxbai.

Hey so currently I'm using a Palit GTS250 in Rig and it sucks... I mean.. I can't play direct X11 Games...

I've got a 750 Ti that's super loud and in the PC I use daily because it's actually quiet I have a HD 6450. Yeah. 

Intel HD Graphics 4000. I intend to build my first PC in a few months when I get some cash, and the Radeon line up is where I'm going. Except for the fact that the RX 480 currently costs £244 in the UK (the equivalent of $323 USD) which I consider utter nonsense, so winning one would save all this utter crap with the price being so excessive here in the UK.

I currently have an 960 in my system so while I do adore the reliability of that card, I have never been up to date with a GPU generation. AMD's new gen graphics card would be top! :P

I currently own a R9 270 GPU and it's getting kind of outdated sadly, I'm working every day now in the vacation but it would be awesome to spend the money I earned now on maybe going out with friends instead of a new GPU. Gl to the rest and if I win thanks you AMD and LMG!

Running everything on a laptop with a GTX660M in it. I've been saving up for a desktop rig at some point, but money's real tight. I was planning on grabbing an after market 480 4gb, with crossfire as a potential upgrade path later on.

Using a poor  - AMD Radeon R7 250 

Need to upgrade for some better performance :)  

My rig has an HD5450  could really do with an upgrade.

Thank you from Lion in Zimbabwe.:)

Got an R9 390 but my m8 is struggling with his gtx760 so hopefully i can win it for him so we can play more games together.

I have a GT 610 and an i5 3470. Not much more to say really than thanks for the opportunity to potentially win a huge upgrade!

I have an r9 270x and want this new beast to play new games like mafia 3 or battlefield 1 in ultra.

upon unfortunate recent event, I'm rocking the glorious geforce 8400 gs.

Gibe me nao pls

İ have a r9 280x and it eats up power like a starved japanese eats his rice. So give me pls pretty pls

ASUS Radeon R7 360 OC

I want it because, who doesn't want a free top of the line GPU.

Thanks LinusTechTips !

i currently have a single 760, and looking forward for an AMD upgrade after all the hardships i went with nvidia

I am running a EVGA GTX 970 ftw, but it's dying, and I'm looking to get into more gaming.

FREE GPU FTW!

I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 635. It sucks and I thought the polaris architecture would (of course) improve my gaming experience.

Would appreciate the giveaway if I was the chosen one.

i have a gigabyte r9280x windforce and i want it because i want to play withcer 3 4k 60 fps or something close to it.

I have for 2 years a XFX R7 250 4GB GDDR3 and I play GTA V at minimum settings 20-30fps.
I would like to upgrade to one of the polaris, because currently I am building a new PC set-up.