AMD Polaris Giveaway

look  i know comments dont matter but i have a sad tale to tell

i've been gaming since my child hood but i started PC gaming when i was 12
my brother bought a used DELL optiplex with 2 gigs of ram , core2duo processor , 80gb of HDD
and an ATI radeon HD 4650 engineering sample (barely plays any game) 

later after i was 14  i collected enough of my pocket money to buy 2 more gigs and im still using the same PC

i play warface most of the time (since its the only free2play i like) 
and all the settings are cranked down to LOW 
the resolution is 800X600
and im still using the same old crt my mom bought me when pentium 4 was a thing (i should still have the chassis of the old pentium 4 if im not mistaken)

no bullshitting i really need an upgrade
hearing about how advanced the games these days are and how fun they are makes my heart just BURN

PS im really good at warface

AAAA.jpg

Game 2016-06-04 05-15-18-95.png

Game 2016-06-04 05-15-37-38.png

Game 2016-06-03 22-41-30-54.png

GTX 760. Kind of interested in AMD now with those new lineup of cards.

Currently i got a GTX960, would love the the upgrade so i can pass it to my brother, he has an 5870.... super old...

brother gave me a i7-3770 rig a few years ago when he had to go to college. He had a gtx 780 but before he left he took it and gave me a gt 210. I was short on cash and needed to buy a gpu so i bought a gtx 750ti. Doesnt really overclock really.

Oh and did i say i want to enter too?

Well I have or had an AMD 7790 until it burned xD so I need a graphic Card ^^

built  my pc yesterday, i dont have an GPU in my rig now, since i cant affort one now, if i could, i would go for the 480...

I have rusted GTX 560 with HDMI connector gone to hell  -,-

All of you have had shinny GTX 980, GTX 980ti, GTX 1070, R7, R8, etc etc
C'mon guys, Let the poor one have their rusted Card being Replaced.

Thanks Linus :3

I'm currently running a Gigabyte Windforce R9 280x of in my small case, the cooltek g3. It's a very tight fit and not practical to spread the heat in such a small case at all.

So I hope to win the card in order to have a DHE and much better efficiency und more power. 

hi

currently i use an intel g33 integrated graphics card wich leaves very little room to play games. if i got a card like the one your giving away i would probably build a decent cheap new pc. Thanks for the giveaway and continue the great work you have been doing.

sorry if there is any bad english

yes this account on the forum was created because of the giveaway but i've been following ltt on youtube for about a year.

have a 970, seems it will be put in the dirt by the rx480 by a bit in dx11 and by a big margin in dx12 so a litle upgrade would be nice

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a hp pavilion 11 x360 with Intel graphics I was wanting to build an itx rig that was small and portable because I travel a lot but I haven't been able to because of the cost so this would really help and thanks for doing this giveaway

I have a 750ti in my main rig. Slowly getting the funds to upgrade stuff (new case, psu, cpu cooler, ssd) and one or both of these cards would be a super sweet addition to my revised rig.

running an amd 9590 with an 290x, sometimes i borrow my friends 290x to run in crossfire when he is on vacation

Hey there, never really worked with AMD tech since I've not been building for long. My own build has a GTX970 but I'm looking to build a gaming rig for my brother. That or a VR rig for when I save enough for the headset itself.

I have a powerful Intel HD Graphics 4000, it would be amazing to win one of the two! Thanks for making the giveaway international!!

Using a HD 7870 so it would be a nice upgrade and the new gpu's are simply amazing

I have gtx 660 and recently one of the fans started to make unpleasant noises and sometimes it even stops spinning.

i have a XFX r9 380 and well it still kicks ass in 1080p but in 1440p its not that....good lets just keep it at that.

i have bought a 1440p screen from my bro so he could buy a house but now my fps is shit sooooo yea a new gpu would be nice indeed

I have a Fury X and want a polaris card to make a power efficient media computer

i have a r9 280x. And would like to get higher framerates with a new polaris card

Still rocking a 750ti ... great card for the price (at least 2 Years ago!). Would loooooove to upgrade it due to it's limitations for newer games to reach more than 60fps for 1080p.
I really wouldnt mind at all ;) 

cheeers

I currently have a Radeon r7 200 series by msi

i could really do with a better graphics card so I can push some more recent games.

Just got i5 6600k and prices in my country went crazy, so I left without GPU choice when building pc from scratch. It will be a really great bump from HD-530 to something like polaris card. Hoping for the best, good luck to everyone!

running an amd 9590 with an 290x, sometimes i borrow my friends 290x to run in crossfire when he is on vacation