AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have MSI R7 260X and when I do something in Unreal Engine 4 I can see smoke comming from my GPU. I´m judging that is why I could use new GPU.

Yea I'm rocking the MSI R7 370... The 4gb version. This would be a MAJOR upgrade for me!!!!!!!! And My proc is the FX 9370 so It's a AMD Build

13682563_1015908431863742_527064652_o.jpg

I have a 750Ti paired with an FX 6300. Can run DOOM at 720p at the lowest settings even though websites say I can't run it. Would benefit from an upgrade though. I would rant on about other games, but I am not here to do that.

TL;DR -  I have an alright rig, although upgrade beneficial.

So I have a MSI GTX 980TI so I'm in no real need of an upgrade anytime soon but I am currently building a gaming PC for a friend who's never had a computer and this would give him such an edge on upcoming games and probably make him never want to play on a console ever again anyway though great product and good luck to everyone. 

Yeaah so after moving my only computer now is a 12" MacBook, so current graphics card? Uhh, Intel HD Graphics 5300, though when trying to play Cities: Skylines it seems the 1.1GHz Intel Core M gives up first. (By giving up I mean it gets hot and the fan-less computer has no choice but to slow down. I'm not a fan of that, pun intended.)

Anyway a new graphics card would certainly make me go buy the rest of the components and build a decent computer :D

I'm currently running a r9 290 SC in my homemade test bench rig (still haven't sent a picture to Luke's Twitter like he asked in his video) and I would love the upgrade because right now this card was abused at its old home and while I have cleaned out the dust and smoke particles from it, it still doesn't seem to run as well as I would like. Either way whoever wins is gonna love this card. Thank you guys so much for inspiring me to build computers and follow my dreams with computer science.

Right now,i have a GT 740,and i am realy going to need one of these GPUs if i want to play the newer games...

I have an nvidia 465 graphics and i would like to get into some VR but alas my gpu cannot support it. This would be the perfect upgrade for me right now :D 

I have a gtx 660 ti which is not enough for me anymore cause I have started cad work and modding ... So I would really need a new more powerful gpu

GTX 1080 here. I could keep this as a Physx card :D

Would like to run a game at 60fps without having to turn down graphics to only render 5 polygons.. (7770)

My "rig" doesn't have a graphics card per se, running an Intel i7 4770 with on-board graphics for now, so I'm sure the reason for upgrade is basically a given? lol

Regardless looking to upgrade my PC gaming performance 100x at least.

I have a Radeon R9 270 Sapphire Dual-X 2GB OC Edition. Everything in my PC has been replaced and upgraded except the Graphics card and I'm out of money. Please pick me!

Well, currently I'm not running any gpu, or anything at that as I'm building my first gaming pc, and have been debating if I want to go with a rx 480 or wait for the gtx 1060, but if I did win this, I would go with amd.

I have an A10 7870k, it's good but it could be much better. An RX 4X0 would make a very nice upgrade. :)

i would definetely use this for my upcoming AMD build, and compare it against my 3-year old Intel-based PC!

I currently have a GTX 750 so this would be a nice replacement... Plz

have a gtx 960 so this would be a major upgrade.

gief card plox, jk r9 370, looking to go dual 480 in future

Currently got 270x inside my rig. It still kicking ass for playing games like CSGO and DOTA2, but with the upcoming BF1 I don't think it can handle high settings or even low and med. Also FIFA 17 that using Frostbite as it latest engine, and WD2 in november. So maybe a free 480 might be legit for me :)) 

Got the NVIDIA GeForce 8800 G.. would be an amazing upgrade to my machine since i can't really run any games at all xD

Welp stil rocking a hd4650 ,  gibe nao pls

i got a 480 but my brother is still running on integrated.