AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm building my first pc and need a graphics card, so I thought that this is a great opportunity.

I'm rocking a 970, but if I won, i'd probably give the card to a friend that's suffering from low resolutions and low framerates.

I'm here just for the photos.

Well, I currently have a palit gtx 650ti nvidia card. Since this is my pc, I have never tried amd. I hear it was really great from the announcement to benchmarks. Also the new polaris is more efficient , higher vram and have a 256bit bus. Curious to see how it plays well in my pc.

CPU - Intel i5-6400

GPU - MSI GTX 1050ti Gaming X 4GB

PSU - Seasonic 620w S12-Evo 

RAM - Avexir 8GB 2 x 4GB

CHASSIS - Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower (White) 

MONITOR - Samsung 32" 1366 x 768 | AOC 1920 x 1080 21.5"

KEYBOARD - Corsair K70 Rapid Fire (non-rgb, RED)

MICE - Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

MICE PAD - Corsair MM200 

HEADSET - Kingston Hyper X Cloud Core

SnarkyGame 

i Got a Sapphire r9 380 nitro. But... dat card is <3
AMD for life ^_^

i also want to make my OWN rig if that's possible ^^, 

I am currently not running any graphics cards on my computer because I only have a laptop that has an Intel Core i3 3110m, and you probably won't believe it but for some reason it can run Dark Souls 2 at 50+ fps, but everything else is shitty. As for why I want to win, well that would be because I am in the process of building my first computer and every bit helps. I very much hope that I can win one of the two cards from this giveaway so that one of the largest hurdles will be out of the way in my process of allocating all of the required pieces to a gaming computer.

1423764682306.jpg

I'm running SLI MSI 780s, i have the power but not the memory need upgrade soon. Also i have AMDs Flagship Processor might as well have AMDs Flagship Graphics card

I just use my current onboard graphics from my low end board.

Its a asrock 960gm vgs3-fx.

I want the have the RX480 because it is the most bang for the buck card

with mid to high performance as ive seen on your youtube channel.

wanted to upgrade again to a mid range pc but budget doesn't permit at the moment. :)

The picture is the old rig I built after seeing your youtube channel unfortunately had to sell it. </3

IMG_9410.JPG

Hi Linus team ^^, i will be short :), i have GTX 550Ti so you know i can't run most of the games, i want to upgrade to AMD because they did really good job and also there must be competitive companies for graphic cards :). Have a nice day :P

Can you imagine that i'm still using the "Glorious" ATi HD4830 at this damn moment??

Give me the freaking Polaris 11 card ALREADY!!!

Well, my 2 r9 270s started to annoy me because crossfire wasn't a very good ideea to build. That being said, I'd like a single graphics card solution like the Polaris 10/11.

My Dad's computer is due for an upgrade. an old APU is not enough for his new 4K monitor he saved up for

my current graphics are AMD HD 8750D, i want to win tge giveaway because i'm currently using intergrated graphics as i cannot afford a gpu at the moment

I have an integrated graphics card on my laptop... It is AMD but I don't know the model. I mean I can play some games in low so it works. I am going to build my first rig in October ish and I am already buying a custom RX 480 card for sure. If I win this one ill get to crossfire them hehe.

I personally don't really need it because I'm already running a 1070 but a friend of mine has recently gotten into pc gaming and building and is looking for an average to above average card, so yeah.

I have a GTX 560 so i could really use an upgrade.

I'm using an old ATI Fire GLv3400 which is a piece of crap for games, so it'll be great to get one.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I Have Nvidia GTX 750Ti , And I'm A Fan Of Both Nvidia Ana AMD , And I Want This Graphics Card Caus I'ts So Powerful 

Currently got a Gigabyte GTX 960 in my rig, but hey, been looking for an upgrade anyway. Love the content, keep up the good work. =D

Spoiler

I have nvdia gtx 745, nd i want the amd because i want netter gaming experience 'n stuff

750-ti is really weak GPU today to run games on ultra, so RX 480 might be a solution for me. :3 <3 I wish I could have one. <3

Currently I'm running gtx550ti and finally it starts to be time to get something better so free rx480 would be dope

I have a gtx 960 4gb now and I want to upgrade cause I want to try out AMD's GPUs and I also want to be able to play fully modded skyrim :)

I have one GeForce 8700gt in my desktop and a GeForce GTX 570m in which I use but it isn't mine. I want to get my hands on the new polaris card because I want to see how it performs.

I have a GTX 970

But I don't want the card for me, I want it for my brother, who has a gt 610 :P

i currently have an i5 6600 running with 16GB of RAM - i don't have no GPU yet (sold my old one)... i'm waiting for the new AMD generation anyway (or hope to get a very cheap 980ti^^).

Thanks for the giveaway! :)