AMD Polaris Giveaway

I want one for two different reasons.

1- At the moment my graphics card sucks more donkey than a gorilla. 

2- i want to rub it in my friends faces because i have a better card than them.

Hi,

I have pretty old TekVision AMD R9 270X 2GB and it's time for upgrade. Hmmm.. and why i want it? Well it's free :D and i like AMD cards ^^

Thank You in Advance ^^

I want it because i can only play overwatch on 1280*720 capped at 30 frames on an msi r7 260x. If i do anything more that 1280 by 720 at 30 my pc freezes and it crashes and i cant even do my most favorite hobby which is play vidya games. 

With one of those cards I would finally be justified to upgrade my +/- 7 year old display to some fancy HDR high refresh-rate 4k screen :)

ill be able to upgrade my old 6870 1gb and play fallout 4 with better FPS lol

I currently have an R9 290 so I guess upgrading to a RX480 isn't that crazy of an upgrade but an upgrade nontheless.

I have a gtx970 and I've wanted to try AMD for a while so this is my chance. That's why I would like one. 

Currently running an R9 270X. Would be a nice upgrade to have HDMI 2.0 for 4K@60Hz for my TV, and enough horsepower for VR.

I in a great need of an upgrade I'm struggling with my r9 270x 2g so a rx480 will be great in my rig 

I currently have a 9 year old pc with 2gb of ram and a gtx 210 without the right power supply for it! But i also have a laptop with a 710m but i want to get parts together to build my first pc. Also do you believe in horses?

I have just a laptop with just an A10 5750M APU. 

It would be great if I won the RX480, because I'm currently saving up for my rig!

I would love either of the cards, to be honest, as both are an upgrade to anything we have in the house. But if I have to put one down... Polaris 11; because it goes all the way to 11, bro!

My rig: Nvidia GTX 760 (Palit JetStream 2GB) - Yes, I know... old skool.

Wife's rig: ATI Radeon HD 6850 (Sapphire 1GB) - Yes, it's even older.

Son's rig: Nvidia GT-730 (Gigabyte 2GB) - Yes, I've been told I'm a mean dad (and a cheapskate), apparently.

I've always been an AMD and ATI fan, but had to jump over to Intel and Nvidia for a while. I'm now hoping that the new Radeon cards can bring me back to team red. Gibe nao pls.

running 2Gb GTX 960 on 1440p monitor...not my best decision ever,gibe nao pls

Hi, I'm currently using the gtx750ti and the shipping fee for the rx480 to my country cost bukubucks. Would love try popular titles on high settings! 

Thanks for reading my comment :D

I'm currently running a 780 FTW (still).  I've already placed an order for a GTX 1080 but for some reason mine has been in backorder hell for awhile.  Despite that, I'm also interested in the Polaris architecture to see how much worth it is in comparison to Nvidia's answers.

I am going to do my first build ,but in my country prices of graphics cards are way to high so if I won this giveaway I would have the most happiest day of my life .I am doing a budget build so I went for i7-4790k processor and I would appreciate if I won a Polaris 11 graphics card.

I currently have a 15 inch MacBook Pro from 2012 and it has an nVidia GT650m in it. Although it still runs fairly good and I can play GTA5 at 60 FPS if everything is tune down. But when it comes to Lightroom stuff, it's really slow and it's a pain to stick with it after 4 years of torturing and heavy use. I want to step up my game a little bit and actually build a real PC. Even though I don't have much money at this moment, a little motivation (like you know, a brand new graphics card) should help. And since I have got a LG FreeSync 21:9 monitor already, I should make the best out of it. So yeah, I would love to have a chance to try out a new graphics card from AMD.

Kaboom!

Another Graphics Card just exploded.

I've got a R9 270. It's quite ok for 1080p gaming but doesn't quite do the newer games...

I have an Nvidia GTX660Ti, and the only issue with it is that i can't find a waterblock that is compatible with it. I'd love to be able to add a GPU to my custom loop :)

is there a way to get pokemon go on windows phone yet?

I have a stock Gpu in my Pentium D dual core (I'm not kidding) In the past 3months I've been addicted to the gaming rig and I'm saving up and this is a great great upgrade Lol

I'm currently using a 960 that is borrowed from my friend because my 760 died and didn't get RMA'd. I guess my reason is pretty straightforward ^^

I have an Intel HD4000 that is pretty bad, I want to be a better PCMR.

Right now, I'm using a GTX 760 in my system, (I know, insanely slow) so I would really like an upgrade. I was thinking of getting the 1070, but because I am on a really tight budget as a student the 480 really does have a lot of appeal for me. The benchmarks on the channel are also insane for this price point compared to what I paid for my 760.

I would give the card to me little brother as hes still using a Geforce 210! Hes not really into PCs but walking in and seeing him play total war rome 2 with like 5 fps is really sad. So I would put the AMD card in his PCs so he can play games with a decent or high fps.

Thanks.