AMD Polaris Giveaway

NVIDIA Quadro 2000

Do you know the struggle playing and working with that? :S

I'd be happy with a  R7 260x  too tbh 

Would love to get this for my daughters machine, she´s currently running a Radeon HD3450. Would also be interesting to see how it runs with the Q9350 :)

Currently have an AMD HD7850.
Been running it for about 2 years, but now it's struggling to keep up.
Have to run games low graphics to keep up a consistent 144fps for my BenQ XL2411

Having one of the new Polaris GPU's would greatly help bring me back to 144fps glory :) 

I am still using old stuff, P35-DQ6 motherboard,intel xeon X5450,6GB ram and nvidia GTS-250 from gigabyte i will  really use some upgrades :) AMD is now king with FPS/DOLLAR Image0198.jpg

I have a 750 ti, i5-4440 and 8 gb RAM. Not a great setup i know. But its the most i could do on my budget. 

I currently have an old nvidea geforce gt 240 but I run off the integrated graphics from the AMD A10 processor.

Currently I'm using gt440, and it's pretty shitty- that's why I want an upgrade ;)

I would love to get one. Im trying to build a gaming pc for my girlfriend. She has a stone pc right now, yea really thats how old it is. 

Hello i have a Nvidia GTS 450 with 1 gb ddr2 i cant play mineswepper !

I will win because i bought a new CPU but i dont have cash to buy an expensiv card

currently i own a Nvida 580ti... an upgrade would be nice :D i am planning on upgrading a few other bits in that rig too, but the a grafics card would be a nice start :)

Currently have a Strix 390 because it was a great deal while I was building my computer. I'm pretty budget-limited, so free giveaways like this are my sole chance to upgrade to this generation of graphics card, and I would be able to spend much more money on getting the most out of my computer with a monitor better than my 1080p 60hz one that I have right now if I won this.

In any case, thanks for this opportunity.

Currently running 2x GTX 770 4GB in SLI but apparently according to steam and oculus i am still not VR ready so yeah... I want VR.

Well my graphics card at the moment is also an AMD but it's more than 3 years old and when i try to run high end games it crashes, this summer I'm going to uograde my motherboard and CPU so a new graphics card would make it complete :)

I run currently two GTX 770 in SLI. The lack of SLI Support and the age that my cards are showing in reliability and Performance pushes me to an upgrade.

I would like to give AMD a try (Real DX12 Support and Stuff). The GPU Performance looks good and the bigger memory (My GTX 770 only have 2GB) will give me a boost in lots of Games.

So gimme meow! (^-^)

I've got an R9 280x right now and running 1440p is do-able, but not fantastic.

It's also running hotter and hotter as the card becomes older and my particular model doesn't run well on the 16.x drivers, so it's time for an upgrade.

The RX 480 is the card best suited for my price range and I already wanted to buy one, but if I can win one.... Well, I could spend some money on watercooling it instead!

OS: Windows 10N -- CPU: Intel i7 8700k @ 4.9GHz -- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 -- Mobo: Biostar Z370GT6 -- RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @2933MHz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB FTW -- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 -- Storage1x 960GB Corsair MP510 SSD and 3x 1TB HDD -- PSU: Corsair RM 650x

Monitors: Acer 1440p144 + 1440p60 -- Keyboard: Leopold FC750R -- Mouse: Glorious Model O- -- Headphones: Beyer DT1990 + Schitt Fulla 3 Microphone Samson C01UPRO

Need quieter GPU. My 290 is like a vacuum cleaner requiring just as much power. All the time.  Probably from all that bitcoin mining years ago at my friend's place.

gibe nao pls , if i can upgrade to 480 from gtx 550 why not?

I have a GTX 770 with 2gb of vram shame it's not 4 otherwise I wouldn't be poking this ?

I have a Geforce 930m... Yeah, that's right!!!

So I guess the reason that I need a new shine AMD graphics card is very self-explanatory.....

Currently I have a R7 360 and this would be a big uprgrade(and #GoTeamRed).

I have a 960 asus strix and it would be great with an another card cuz it isnt that good

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have a sapphire r9 380. But I would like to have this gpu so I can help get a friend of mine into Pc gaming. I've always been a fan of AMD cards because of the affordability. I'm currently the only one in my circle of friends to have a gaming Pc and would like to have one so I can game with them. Oh and did Linus get that funnel I mailed him last year?

the content of MY comment doesn't REALLY matter B|

Edited by zaid.fah
I love AMD

Currently using 960 strix and its now enough, really need a more powerful card.