AMD Polaris Giveaway

The rx480 would be in a gift build for my brother, who, for the sake of attracting likes and only for this week, suffers from an incurable super rare disease. Yeah, I want that card THIS much.

P.S. it's really for my brother though

Well...

I am one of the few people who actually bought The Point of view TGT ULTRA charged GTX660TI, and it is still a great card actually. Funnily enough, two months after i bought that card TGT closed its gates, which is a shame... but hey, i still have mine. Im not gonna lie, it is time for an upgrade, time to replace what has given me countless hours of fun for a new shiny Team Red card.

Anyway, great giveaway, good luck to everyone...

I have an HTPC with no graphicscard in it, and its very limited by the intels built in chip on the CPU... May the best random names win! xD

Rig | 4790K | Inno 3D x3 iChill 980 Ti | Maxumus Formula VII | 16 GB DDR3 Corsair LP-Vengeance | Custom loop watercooling | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | Aplus monolith mod project: http://imgur.com/a/uQNit#15

my rig have gt 430. it's crap... 480 will be amazing upgrade for me

I am pretty sure, that Polaris would outperform my GTX 560ti a little bit :D

Therefore I hope to win this giveaway.

Thanks to Linus and his group for your great work with you videos I am interested everytime :)

Kind regards

gibe nao pls lol

got amd 280x xD gl to everyone!

I have a Radeon R9 380.

It's a good card, but it does struggle sometimes with some of the demand I put to it.

I have a Gtx 760 but me wantee new things, so pls.... gibe nao

Spoiler

I only have intels gma 3100 which doesn't even support shader model 3.0 which doesn't allow me to play many games and the ones that i can run do so horribly. This would be a tremendous upgrade if I were to get it.

My current rig uses a GT 630, so an upgrade would be nice.

Personaly I'm using a Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro, but it's not for me, I'm building a gaming rig for my little brother. All i have so fare is the case and some fans, so a GPU would be a great addition :)

I currently got a GTX 960. I guess its getting a bit slow. And also i cant play every game. Games like League of Legends or CS:GO are fine and maxed out. But later games like Witcher 3 are just on 40 fps at medium settings. And the new Polaris graphics card are pretty good. And then i could buy a new monitor for the polaris card instead of a new graphics card. The new monitors from AMDare awesome.

Good Luck for everyone :D

I currently use a r9 390 but my little brother has a gt 710 so I want the 480 GPU for his computer I want to make.

I currently own a GTX 650 Ti but would love to give AMD a shot and see how it performs and who knows maybe I will stick with AMD for the future :)  

Well, tbh i didnt have any pc yet but im planning to have one in about Q4 2016. My laptop is running on Intel HD 4000 Series, 2 years old. Polaris will be a great upgrade for Intel HD and it means that i can re-allocate my budget to another things like better case, watercooling, better motherboard, or PSU. But still, gibe nao pls

I upgraded from my Radeon 7770 to a GTX 660 a good 5 months ago because i got a really good deal and the guy listed it as a GTX 660ti (good ole ebay amiright). W/e i still ended up profiting off of it, and its intention was to get me over until i could afford to buy an even better card brand new. also i went green this time for Shadowplay cause my good ole quad core xeon e5430 can't stream x.264 all on its own without help, and it will be getting upgraded shortly too.

Since the RX480 was announced, I've been heavily leaning towards it for my next graphics card upgrade. You just can't beat that price to performance (yet anyways)! Might as well go for a giveaway. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take ay?

gibe nao plz Kappa

My PC Setup:

Spoiler

The PC:

Case: Cougar Solution ATX Mid Tower

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1620v3

Mobo: AsRock x99 Extreme4

RAM: 12GB (3x4GB) GeiL DDR4 2133MHz

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB MSI Armor OC

PSU: EVGA 80+ 500w

Storage: Toshiba P300 1TB HDD + Hitachi HDS721016CLA382 160GB HDD (with the classic messy partition table)

Cooling: Zalman CNPS10X Extreme

Etc: LG Lite-On DVD+R Burner (i use optical media all the time for vintage computers, it's not dead yet! hell, floppy drive in here too but can't plug it into x99 :()

Outside the case:

Monitors (left to right):  Dell E176FP + Samsung Syncmaster 2253BW + AOC G2260VWQ6 Freesync

Keyboard: Lexmark (IBM) Model M-122

Mouse: Logitech G402

Headset: Samson SR850

DAC: Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini

Mic: Realistic Cardioid 33-992a

Main Laptop: 2009 Macbook (Recycling Haul)
Streaming Laptop: 2013 Samsung Series 7 Ultra 740U

At the moment I have a GTX 970. This doesn't sound bad at first, but the card is defect and I haven Framedrops in games like Hearthstone etc.. I hope that an AMD GPU will solve my problems.

I`ve got an GTX 970 and I`m curious about the performance difference between the 970 and AMDs cards.

Gimme it. 

I got a 760, and i want new stuff.

I have a rig with a GeForce 9800 and i cant even play modern games because it doesnt support Dx 12. So the RX 480 would be an huge upgrade.

Long time sub of the youtube, Great content, just now made a forum account.

I currently have a GTX 960 4GB from MSI, but I wouldn't mind having a 2nd gpu and using one for a multi media station for my living room. Thanks! Hope I win and thanks for making such good videos!

Right now i got me a r9 270, i play lots of gpu intensive games with this shit card, getting shit frames and shit quality. Just bought me an i5 6600k and need a gpu for that bad boy. This would help me alot. This comment dont matter. Gibe nao plod

Well, you will laugh at me but here are my specs

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93GHz 
MoBo: Asus P5Q SE2 775 Socket 
RAM: Kingston 2.00GB DDR2 
GPU: Asus Geforce 9600GT 1GB 
PSU: Codogen 400W 
HDD: 300GB 
Monitor: Siemens Fujitsu 1280x1024 75hz 

I wanted to upgrade in august for i5 4460 with AMD graphics card. it would be nice to get one, since I have been using my build for over 7 years and I think I finally deserve to play something new :D

Thanks for the giveaway 

Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @3.3Ghz | Asus P5Q SE2 775 Socket | Asus Geforce 9600GT 1GB @700Mhz | 2x2GB DDR2 800MHZ RAM | 400w Codogen PSU | 310GB Seagate 7200.10

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a amd 7750 asus hd that hates going over 40 degres celsius. It literaly derps every time it goes over so I had to underclock it and now it runs very poorly. I'm building a new gaming rig on a bugdet so a free graphics card would really help me

I currently just have nvidia 210.i need a new graphic card