AMD Polaris Giveaway

Well i have a 980.. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris interdum sed quam eu mollis. Pellentesque id sapien eget ante pharetra molestie vel imperdiet est.

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

I currently have a gtx 760 since 2011... 

the reason is, i need more GPU power (for Minecraft:P;))

I currently use a GTX970, but since Polaris was announced I want to give AMD a try.

I am building a new rig since my old one is about 9 years old. Yes, do not blame me I really max out my rigs. While I am not a huge gamer I do maximize my computers. While I only need the games for DDO and League of Legends and some Tomb Raider on lower settings by the way, which are not heavy duty graphics I do use the card for video editing. 

Anyhow without further explanation, please do not laugh, I am using a Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX.. Yes sue me lol but poor law school student. 

I currently play on a msi laptop with a gtx 770m but I want to build my first gaming pc.

I am using the GT740, I want to upgrade because one of my favorite games is DOOM 4 and i can barley run it with the card i have now. 

i have the r7 250 which is, umm...yeah.... no comment on this card lol, what's exciting about the rx 480 is it's price to perfeormance ratio, and somehow amd managed to make a GPU at that price point with no significant compromises, props to AMD on this one

Really in need of an upgrade, a (shockingly alive after a few crazy overclocked moments, plus the fact I'm living in HOT AF SINGAPORE) R9 280 currently is capable of the 1080 gaming I do, though I just got myself an ultrawide, so I do wish to fully utilize that monitor. Plus freesync!!! 

now I 'm using the r7 360 in my rig but as a content creator and programmer I need more power. I wish I could win a gpu polaris to make  content  about virtual reality....thaks

Im using a gtx 650ti which with the up and coming games really isnt enough to run them, i would love a new gpu to be able to run these. ill provide evidence seeing as this could be taken as a joke.

13735365_1159923137405021_643345268_n.jpg

I have a 6950 in an old computer and mostly have to play on xbox :(. shouldve got a pc / ps4 but oh well

GTX 750ti. why? Upgrades and stuff. Plus I just bought a house so I'm poor now.

Rocking 660 ti's in SLI! although I've been happy with them, it's been 4 years and the screen tearing and 2 GB Vram are starting to bother me. whatever happens, I'll most likely want to switch to AMD this time as I've never ownd amd videocards before!

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am running the Ati Radeon HD 5670 Saphire edition with a passive cooler. I have attached a fan with wire to the side and now i can't close my case but hey it works 

I got a gt 645. Just need an upgrade so i can play cs go without lag.

Right now I am running a GT 745m in my laptop that blue screens and looses connection to the hard drive every other day. 

Because of this I was actually planning to build a desktop in the coming month and was planning to buy one of these cards when I heard about them. Although it still seems a little bit pricey to me considering my age (15). Getting one free would be amazing. 

gibe nao plz

1. Rocking that i5 6500 iGPU, playing Indie games isn't exactly dream come true. Bought few games on a Steam sale that don't really show their final form. 

And ofc gibe nao pls. 

I currently have a GTX 670 but I'm making my friend a new pc and I'm sure he'd much appreciate a better card than the current GTX 460 I have available for him.
Cheers guys.

gibe nao pls.... 

I have a 860m in my laptop, getting a decent video card for free would be more than enough reason to build a legitimate gaming rig.

You guys make some of the best videos, cheers! 

Planning to build an budget ITX rig as my 1st pc and it would be cool to have a Polaris graphics card in it :P