AMD Polaris Giveaway

runnin a phenom II x4 BE 955 w/ a HD 6850
borrowed a 380 for fallout 4... I needs

i got a gtx 960... hoping i can aquire a new gen card especially from amd havent tried a amd card yet.

Right now I am building a budget 350$ pc, but the one I am currently using is a all in one pc with no graphics card. It would be dope if I could win this!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a intel graphics...

I'm using a hd 5970 and i'm having severe problems with drivers so upgrading to a rx480 wouldbei great

Everyone is like: i have 980 or 970 but.

Sadly enough i have a 610 so yeah... I want some pawa

I have gtx 950. Getting a rx 480 would be a big upgrade so pls pick me. Just send it to me right now.

Have been using AMD GPU for quite some time.

First, was the Sapphire HD5850, and after 5 years i upgraded to Sapphire Nitro R9 380X (Currrent GPU).

Always hoping to get a high tier card for the ultimate gaming experience without spending a bomb from my wallet.

Hope to win the new AMD Radeon GPU

[Music]

~Westone 4R(Reshelled) ~AKG K3003 ~AudioEngine A2+/White

[PC]

~Intel i5 6600K ~MSI Z170 Krait Gaming ~Sapphire Nitro R9 380X ~G.Skill RIPJAWS 8GB ~Seasonic G Series 650W ~CoolerMaster Seidon 120V Plus ~NZXT H440/White

I have an R9 380 so I expect RX 480 to be better by a whole 1 and 100. That is a lot of better.

I have an r9 390 in my rig but a free graphics card is a free graphics card

I want the amd polaris 11 because i am trying to build a new pc because my pc is a hp with a very bad amd graphics card that is integrated.

I'm running an A10-7870k, so the R7 internal is all i got. As far as reasons go, well who would turn down a free GPU?

I actually have a toaster of a rig (an all in one, not even a good one) and this would really help to kickstart an actually good build

1 hour ago, FirstArmada said:

Have a R7 360 that hits 90+ degrees while playing Overwatch on medium settings ; ___ ; 

I have to keep it at 100% fan speed to keep it at around 75 C but it sounds like a vacuum 

i would have asked for the card but this guy deserves it plz give it to him 

I'm currently building a rig and i need a couple of pieces including the graphics card. What i've got in my rig is i5 6500 asrock h170a x1 corsair vengange lpx 8gb ddr4 .

I recently have a killer gtx 6600 :D

This is a good reason, why I can't run crysis in 4k 60 fps 

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I don't have a current rig, so I don't qualify for the first part. 

As far as the second part, I want to have a Polaris card so that I can utilize freesync. Professionally, I am a software developer and I appreciate the fact that AMD has made their Freesync technology open source. To put it simply, open source software and hardware fosters growth and progress of technology. I am excited to see how freesync can be leveraged within and outside gaming applications.

Currently I have a GTX 650Ti 2 GB in my computer.But that isn't really good for what I am doing, since I am making animations/youtube intros every week, and that takes a quite heavy load on the current graphics card. So I am going to upgrade my PC with a better, more powerful gpu like the 480. I know that I won't win the giveaway, but I guess it's worth a shot.

right now i am using a GTX660ti and would love to have something from the newest generation of cards as i currently don't really have a disposable income

I have the horrible R7 260X which just cannot handle gaming or video production anymore. It is the odd part out in my rig with the rest being fairly high quality. A shiny new GPU would substantially help my video editing, video recording, and gameplay.

I have a 970m (laptop), i would like to win one because i have been wanting to and i am trying to get a desktop, getting one of these cards would help with the budget and power of the pc.

Awesome show and would love a 480. Could buy another and crossfire! Time to get rid of this 270x!

I am running rx 480 but I want another rx 480 for crossfire 

My rig is currently with HD 7970 ghz. But it will be cool to have something new in it. Keep going guys good work :)