AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm running an old GTX 770 in my rig, it struggles to keep up with my Vive headset so an upgrade would be great! I really want to see what these new AMD cards can do!

I own a R9 270,  my brother pc running an GT 640.  If I win it the R9 270 I will give it to my brother and the GT 640 to my cousin so he can play game with us. 

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3 | Ram: Kingmax value Ram (2x4GB) 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 Gaming

Case: Aerocool Tempalrius Telum Black | Cooling: Corsair H60 | PSU: Xigmatek Tauro 500w |

Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB , WD Green 500GB & 1TB | OS: Windows 8.1

I have a GT 220. I can barely run CS:GO on 1280x960.I would love to have an AMD card since it's my favourite company and would also go well with my AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ Dual core cpu.

my rig: Asus R9 280x, 4770k, asrock fatality killer Z87, and no I don't want to upgrade to AMD, I just want more graphical power "polaris seems great" I was planning a GTX980 or a 1070, the 280x doesn't give me a great FPS when gaming in games like ARK survival evolved, and I play that game a lot, so i am forced to do it on low settings. BTW, big fan of Linus, been watching u guys grow since u were babies, luv u guys, xoxoxoxoxoxox

Current card is a 970 but Its acting up and out of warranty...Team Red is hopefully in my future! 

rocking an astonishing 750ti :D +250mhz oc.. poor thing

gibe nao plz xD

I run a presario compact desktop. It's from 2009 and it's a mini. Rocking that sweet integrated graphics card. Nothing like a good old round of marrowind to utterly stress the thing out. Oh I hate it!

This moment I have a killing beast Ati 4970. It's time to retire the graphic card, so a nice free graphic card is always welcome :D

Thanks for the giveaway.

Notice me Linus.

Right now i have a geforce gt 730 and i am looking for a new pc right now with a r9 380.

But we all know how good are the new polaris 10 and 11 cards so "GG AMD" #NoticeMElinus

I am currently running a sapphire r9 380. Works great but gets pretty hot. And there is a bug that doesn't allow fan speeds above 20% by default. You manually have to change the fan curve.

I5 4440//8gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3//Sapphire Radeon r9 380 4gb//ASUS h81m-plus//WD caviar blue 1tb//Cooler Master N200//Cooler Master G500

Hello, I'm using a good old R9 280x, which is struggling a bit with 4k, I would really like one of these cards. Thanks :D

Well I have a GTX 750 Ti so it would be nice to move on to a RX480 (and test it under linux :p) soo gibe nao pls

Currently have an MSI GTX 770 Lightning Edition.

An alright card but gets very loud and is quite heavy (I can see it starting to bend slightly).

i would also like the Polaris series GPU as i would like to be VR ready and I think my current card is just out of range of that. 

I am using an Asus R9 270X 4Gb at the moment and it is okay but i would love to have that extra horsepower. This was my first ever PC Build and a polaris GPU would be amazing in my system.

Thanks Guys!

(Yes Even Dennis)

Turnip

GTX 660 Ti I want it cuz mine is getting old

I've got a R9 270X and yeah its fine but... (to be continued but really I can't think of anything right now...)

I have an Aspire s3 ultra book and im in the process of getting a tower upgrade. I have Intell HD Graphics 4000. Someone help... please

I'm sick of my GT 730. It doesn't run anything. Barely capable of running Nvidia drivers itself.

I have a radeon hd 7870 xt gpu with.      fx-6300 cpu, soooo want to upgrade but cant because i need to take care of my family. The are more important then gaming, but its nice feel special some times.┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

I have currently a 970 in my rig, but an improvement doesn`t hurt and could also benefit my fathers rig.

Well still using the r7 260x kinda stoped playing games so i dont feel the need to upgrade but in last few days i started playing newer games and definetly i feel the need to upgrade now..

gibe nao pls?

Currently running one r9 280. As reasons go, uhmmm more VRAM is always good? (Comparatively) lower power draw also wouldn't hurt...

Also... because free graphics card?