AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a ATI radeon X600 pro and i want to have better experiences in game 

I currently have the radeon R7-260 and a need a new one pls.

pls linus I need it.

I currently have a GTX 650 TI Boost in my gaming rig. When I win the Radeon I will upgrade my gaming rig and hand my current graphics card down to my bro.

Got a R290, have been looking to upgrade recently, but unfortunately the $200 RX480 costs over $300 in the UK, so I can't stretch to that.

Still rocking a gtx 670 and i want to get into 1440p gaming. I think Rx480 should be enough.

I have a GTX 970, but I want build my brother a nice rig and the RX 480 would be perfect for that.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

I've got a 970 so I'm pretty good, but it would still be b nice to have. Andi I could try to benchmark it against my 970, and maybe post it on the forum. Just spitballing here.

Sapphire R9 380 in my rig atm. Maybe a new GPU will help, since in Italy prices tend to rise quite a bit :D 

Computer Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 || Cooler: CM Hyper212 Evo || MoBo: MSI B350 Mortar || RAM Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200MHz || PSU: Corsair CX600 || SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB & 240GB || HDD: WD Blue 1TB + 1TB 2.5'' backup drive || GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB

Laptop 1 HP x360 13-u113nl

Laptop Lenovo z50-75 with AMD FX-7500 || OS: Windows 10 / Ubuntu 17.04

DSLR Nikon D5300 w/ 18-105mm lens

I currently use a MSI GTX 760 OC card and I would like to upgrade because having a 1440p display and being forced to run at 1080p and med graphics is a killer.

At the moment i am using a gtx 970 in my first rig and a gtx 660ti in my second so the660ti is a bottleneck which needs to  be fixed;D

Got a 290X oc in my gaming tower, planed on bilding a second computer thats going to be my media\couch gaming computer. Got a gtx 580 off a friend for it, but if i can swap out the 290x with the Polaris and use that in insted of the 580 it would be nice.

Cheers to all

And the mandatory: gibe nao pls

GIve , my GTX 770 is a big pile of .... :D

Currently a radeon 6770 and want a Polaris 11 so I can eventually get 2 in crossfire and run 4k decently

AMD R9 280

I want to be able to run all my games at eye pleasing graphics without frame drop.

p.s I want it,  gibe nao pls.

I have a single hd 6970 that runs games adequately and I am sad with how loud and how hot it runs

I have a radeon HD 3450. It that still a thing?

I cri evrytim

AMD Fanboy

I have an old 4800 series ... With a 8350 fx that waits a better graphics card 

Using a laptop atm, building a pc soon and would love to get a great graphics card for it.

I have this HD 7560D in my APU but it's the GTX 970 that's working, and I can definitely use a new graphics card for my next build

I have a bad Radeon Hd 4650 on my laptop And im going to build a new pc so if i get the Rx 480 ill save moneyyyyyyy!!!:P

At the moment I have a Gigabyte GTX970 in my rig, but I totally want an AMD card in mah rig! #TeamRed :D

wellI have  AMD Radeon R7 200 Series I know this wiil be a great inproment .

I currently have a GTX 980. If I won this i would change my rig to have both a green team and red team card so I can switch between them depending on which card the game is better optimised for.