AMD Polaris Giveaway

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My current GPU is a gtx 960, and i bought it before i knew the rx 480 was about to come out too.. this card would be so awesome to have cuz 960 is starting to get outdated an running on an AMAZING amd card would just be fantastic!

I'm running a 7850 and would like to see how a new graphics card performs in my aging setup.

I currently have a Asus Strix R9 380 4GB graphics card. I originally wanted a GTX 970. Now that Polaris is here, they surpass the performance of said series. I envy anyone who owns the RX 480. I would be more than happy to receive any Polaris card. Thank you. :-)

I'm currently using a HD5850 2gb and it struggles with the new Doom. So a new graphics card would be sweet ;-)

I'm running a 280x and while it's done me good it's just not strong enough to rock with the best of them in these crazy days of 4k gaming!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I am running an HD6970, I think 4 generations later is a great time to upgrade.

I have a 960 STRIX. I want an AMD card because I'm a bit bothered over Nvidia's stranglehold on the market, plus it would match a potential, upcoming Zen build xD

Sadly I play on a rig a techinician built for me on a really tight budget so he gave me 4gigs ddr3 and a geforce 210. I can barely run any AAA+ title on years 2012+.

I got a gt (non-X) 760 card...I guess that I don't need a reason to want a new one.

Gibe nao pls

I have an Nvidia GT440, gimme plz

Currently using the R9 280x, still pretty reliable, but I would need more juice when I get BF1 :D

My Rig currently have a 750ti in it. An upgrade will be really nice.

My PC always running with older budget GPU so getting a recently released one is really cool

I currently have a Gainward 4GB GTX 960. It does well for my purposes but the new AMD GPUs are where AMD can finally throw the 1-2 punch at NVIDIA's lineup with value

I have a 780, so whilst I'm doing fine, my friend only has an R7 270, so he could REALLY use one of dem 480's or 470's you know wha Ahm sayin? ;)

Can I has one b0ss?!?!

(seriously tho pls, i has a gtx 660)

I have a Asus GTX770 at the moment and It's starting to show it's age. The new Polaris GPUs are top of the line and as I have never used a AMD video card before this may be a good a time as any to give it a try.

Still an iGPU...time for an upgrade...but what? (RX 470 / 480 / gtx 950 / gtx 960 / gtx 1060 ?)

Winning this card (which obviously won't happen, common what is the chance?) would make my choice easier :)

Doscendo Discimus

I've got a R9 270X and I'm too poor to buy a new GPU 

Breaking things 1 day at a time

I have a GTX 650 TI boost. Its a piece of crap. Well, it was okay back in 2013, but newer games bite the dust. Doom barely gets 45 fps at low on 1080p.

Well, still got an old AMD 7750 :/ the new card would make a perfect upgrade for my Architect educational stuffs

I have a gtx 650 at the moment. Non-existing 1080p gaming experience if I can say so. 

Best of luck to all!!

EVGA GTX 970 4GB SC