AMD Polaris Giveaway

i am using an xfx hd 7850 dd 2gb at 4k... its not exactly smooth

and an rx480 i could put in my rig and put the hd 7850 in my little brothers rig

Currently running a 750ti and an upgrade is due.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

Currently using a GTX 960 lol, but the more FPS the better? Plus upgrading from 2GB is awesome! Thanks 

I have a GTX950 atm. Would love to drop in something a bit more powerful so I can play Star Citizen at more that 2fps.

I have a 6670 that i've had for a while, would be nice to get an upgrade so i can play some games i had to forget about because i couldnt run them.

I'm currently running a Radeon HD 6520. I want an RX480 to help make building a new computer cheaper. 

gibe me nao pls

I'm running a 7850 in my PC right now so basically as powerful as a PS4(?)

currently using a 7750 amd card that i bought used im gonna buy a new card soon so maybe i can get one for free now? xD

I have a HD 7870 and want to buy RX 480 however this seems to be the ONLY RX 480 "in stock".

gibe nao plz

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

I have no card so this one is therefor 100% better than the card i (do not) have.

i'm using the onboard graphic from i7 6700, intel hd graphic 530. I'm planning on buying the rx 480 later on this year but it would be awesome if I could run it in crossfire.

59 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Well,  I got a gtx 750ti for 1,5 years now...  

Currently using a GTX 980 Ti. Let's put these badboys HEAD TO HEAD.

Honestly if I get something from this decade I am a happy dude. (Currently running an HD5770)

I have a 290, want the extra performance of the Polaris 10 GPU for obvious graphics quality reasons, and as I'm planning to move to 1440, from 1080.

gtx 670...gibe nao pls

Hi i have a gt 440 and i want better graphics!! 

Best of luck to all!!

Want to replace the GPU in my system for the 480, and then move the 960 in my current rig into a living room PC for my family.

I have a r7 260x

It's not bad but i was planning on upgrading to polaris to get more fps. That's it.

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone.

gibe nao pls

Right now I'm using an AMD HD 7850 - which is not supported by the proprietary driver of AMD for Ubuntu 16.04 :( (which is a must for (non casual) gaming), the new generations are - and I want to get more Performance and thinking of getting an 4k Display - Bye Bye Antialiasing;)

I have Nvidia GT520 and 2 gb of ram which are huge bottleneck of my i3 2100, why i have to wait to build my new pc (For the next year maybe) when i can get this free? oh dang pls do not choose this, iam afraid if 1.Its not compatible, 2.Power supply is not enough, 3.my pc is prebuild so it looks like hell so no i wont upgrade my pc i dont even play on it, no dunt giev me dat i can wait 2 get my pc im serious dunt not giev me dat

I have a gtx980 I would really enjoy a 8gb 480 to really futureproof my system 

GTX 770 2GB for GPU and AMD 8350 for CPU. I'm running these because I prefer AMD (as a morale stance) but got the 770 as a upgrade from HD 7790 1GB.... And Now I want that sweet 4 or 8 GB (Hope it is 8GB RX 480...)  frame buffer (let alone new GCN, etc.) so that I can actually push the pixels I'll want to when XEN comes out, etc...