AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running an old HD7950 that's struggling with 1080p :/

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have a ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 and would really like to receive the Polaris 10 or 11 because it seems like a really nice video card.

I currently run a hd5770 in my pc and would love to upgrade to anything that can increase the performence of my pc.

HD 7850

Its been a beast of a card for me but its starting to really struggle.

Well im using Intel Graphics 4000 in my 3770k, it gets the job done in League of Legends in 1080p, but not quite in dota 2 and csgo, I just cant get that smooth 60fps above. I really want to play some triple A games but im stuck in 800x600 resolution in the lowest settings yet still not playable and enjoyable experience. So yea it will be awesome if I win that card T.T. Gib Mi Plis AMD

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Hey I have a sapphire HD 7900 series and the poor old thing dosnt keep up with the work anymore would love a new card :)

I currently use a GTX 660... Yeah, you see why I need a new one. I also want to run those fancy new games fluently! 

which should work best?

DC2 GTX560

HD5850

HD6950

anyways, i'm sure that even if I drop the rx 480, it will still beat them all

Currently using an R9 290 after burning out a 290X trying to mod it with a water cooler :(

I don't even have an gpu,because father can't effort enough mony for that.So what I am saving up money.and linus forbid to buy low end card.as a big fan I am saving up and almost half way there.If I get one polaris  O_O ,would be big help.

My current rig has a  R7 270X. I'm studying software engineering with emphasis on game engineering in Germany. However, the possibility to try out limits, not even speaking of new technologie, is denied to me since I am unable to afford a better computer in general. I would love to actually have the option to gain knowledge from new products, rather then being limited to common/old technologies.

Thanks for your consideration.

Well, i could use a new card couse my old one (R9 290x) is getting a bit rusty, 2 years of ruff gaming had shown their marks. So fingers croosed ^^

Currently running a GTX 770, and would love to give Team Red a try ;) I WANT IT:ph34r:

My Blog

I have AMD RADEON 7770 and i will be very happy if i get iilt :)

i have bought R7 370 4G gaming card for less than 200$ but 4 months later new amazing RX 480 went to shop im pissed cuz i had to buy new card last card Radeon 3650(or something like that) over 10 years old i think refused to work right now i have good card from AMD as well but id like to see how well they work together

my rig is also very old it works on AMD Phenom II 4x 955 BE raised clock to 4.2Ghz with 8 Gb of ram and

old A4M88T-M motherboard it makes very old pc i play new games but this rig cant hold them in full hd so im using 1360x768

but soon i plan to buy Intel Procesor unfortunately i wanted AMD but i cant find anything good compared to intels prove me wrong pls so i can get AMD CPU  thats all for me i dont have to win and i wish luck to everyone that enters this giveaway

I currently have a GTX750ti, so a new card would mean more games to play ;)

xfx r9 280x that overheats if it im in the bios for to long due to its fan not working unless i manually put them to 100% to kick start them and even then they might not start or stay on

i want one because they are awesome 

MSI N465GTX

Can't play anything, want upgrade.

Hello, 

So I currently have a 3.5y/o HD7870 (2GB) which crashes at least twice a day... Would be nice to have an upgrade and be able to finally play TW3 

I already have a 480 buy hey why not 2 in crossfire, it's free!

I have GTX 750Ti and I would take it because it's free :D. (Who wouldn't?) ;) 

I just built my first PC, thanks to the suggestions of LTT forums.

But I didn't have enough budget for a graphics card(Blew it all on a better CPU).

So i'm using the integrated Intel HD530 as of right now which you know is shit.

Could really use a new AMD card.

I own 6770. It's DDR5 with 1GB VRAM. I don't wanna push GTA 5 into it cause its VRAM only 1GB and it's old enough. I wanna try VR on PC so RX480 will be my best bet.

Don't need it myself, so i would be donating it to my friend. Would be pretty good upgrade from gtx 660.

Thanks for this possibility and best of luck everyone!