AMD Polaris Giveaway

i currently use a 980ti, i want to try team red. a giveaway seems like a good place to start 

gibe nao plz

Currently running an ancient Radeon HD 5850 and it isn't holding up anymore with the current games, so an upgrade would be very welcome.

Thank you for doing this awesome giveway!

I currently game on a laptop and I'm planning of bulding a gaming pc for 800$, so the card would be much apreciated. Also, I am currently using a gtx 720M. Keep up the good work and thanks for the giveaway.

P.S. DO ANOTHER SCRAPYARD WARS.

The reason I want an AMD card is because I like the company's policy of being as open source as possible and because they're kind of an underdogs right now and I want to support them. And as I'm building my first gaming Rig right now I'm sure in a need of a graphics card. That would surely help on my already small budget. 

I am currently running an Asus HD 7850 Direct CU II, so this will be a big upgrade.

I'm using a gtx 940. I'm definitely looking for a new card.

currently  own a r9 270x, but i want to upgrade because it is soo damn satisfying cranking up every setting to full for some reason. :)

I am currently running a GTX 760, and I am looking for a card that is more VR capable.

This is gonna be hard for me to say... R7 240, yep it's that bad, fortunately I have went my way around to get it for free, but still. I want this GPU for the sake that I'm getting a CPU better than my current i3 2120 in a couple months and this would make a fine addition to my s a d m e m e s computer.

nvidia GT 9500 :/..... ya I really need an upgrade :D

Im right now running a gtx 770m in an alienware 17 gaming laptop, but i am building a new pc in a couple of weeks

Got that GTX 660 still running strong (ehh).  Perhaps its time for it is time for me to move on to greener pastures. 

currenty using a radeon r9 270 (2gb) it's good, but it struggles keeping itself at a safe temperature when playing things like gta v.

also i really want to get battlefield 1 when it comes out, and i don't think i'm going to be able to run it very well (if at all) with my current card.

i'm also a uni student and have virtually no free money for computer parts/upgrades, so winning this would save me a few months of saving money and allow me to not worry about needing a new graphics card for a long time (text books for chemistry can be very expensive)

I have a build with GTX 970 card but my father doesn't so this would be a great start :) Thanks.

I currently don't have a graphics card in my system, although I would like an AMD card as they support open source!

I run iGPU since i don't have the money for graphics card yet, i wish I could get my hand on one of these polaris card!

Thanks a lot for the great videos keep up the good content!

It be awesome if I could upgrade my rig with a 480 or maybe anything new. The IGPU of my A10 5800k adds a ton of heat

Running a 760 in my computer right now and am currently looking for an upgrade

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My system has an R6950 in it. I could really use an upgrade and was thinking about buying the GTX 1060 when it drops, but if I can get one of these new AMD cards I would very happy. The problem with my current card, it runs light games quite well, but I want to step it up, and even aglow settings, everything turned down I couldn't run Dark Souls 3 at even 13 FPS, and the card made an awful whining that was just not satisfactory at all.

I'm using a R9 290 from MSI right now, and I like to have an upgrade to a better (not so power hungry)  graphics card. :)

gibe nao pls 

currently using my old school 9600 GT back to 2009 era......

new card..? free..?? totally cool...

My old buddy the msi gtx 650 did a very good job all the yeares I used it, but it realy needs an upgrade!