AMD Polaris Giveaway

Two AMD R9 270 Sapphire Toxic in cf... I just want to be able to play wow with a little nicer settings on, that's all. If I won one here I would try to build a m-itx with it so that I could actually have room for the rig.

wish i could win something even once in my life ..

heck im still using r7 260 until now ><

I have a sapphire hd5450 512mb. It just doesn't cut it with today's games.

Currently have a gtx 760. I'd want the upgrade so I could give the 760 to a friend, as watching him power his 144Hz monitor with a low end amd 4000 series gpu hurts.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a gtx 750 in my rig, but i would love a better card 

i have dee amazing geforce gt 720m, yes its laptop one, but hey, the radeon is better than this, im planning on makin a new pc anyways.

and keep up the good work

Currently using a 750Ti would like to switch to the red team as the new cards are opening competition in the market improving things for everyone

I use GTX1070 and want to have a RX GPU as a backup xD

Currently I am rocking the glorious MSI GTX 560Ti/OC (Now it sucks), however that Polaris card might bring my computer back to life.

Tbh, I just waant it. I'm just using Intel HD 530 of my 6700k rn AHAHAHAH

I want to built a new rig soon, and if theres a chance to get a free AMD GPU, why not 

well would be a nice upgrade from 750 ti for my 1080p monitor

i have a gigabyte hd6750, i would love to upgrade to polaris but i dont have the money to.

I'm running a 7970. In the summer. Halp!! 

My rig has an XFX 380X in it but i'd like to bottleneck my FX4170 even more!

hd 5870. . . and crossfire crashed everything so i sold my second D;

Currently running a GTX 980, so the RX 480 might not be such a valid upgrade.

However my girlfriend is in some serious need of an upgrade on her PC and this would definitely be a great gift for her.

Also, mandatory gibe nao pls.

Intel HD Graphics 5500..........how depressing

Obviously the reason why i would upgrade is who would want to keep running on intel graphics

I curently have a gtx 960 and Would like to try something from amd so why not this

I want to build a gaming pc for my neighbor here in tijuana.  He's 15 years old and only has an xbox 360.  I'm pairing the rx 480 with a 4770, so the computer will also serve him well a couple of years down the line when he enters university.  

So far, every time that family needs a computer for anything, they knock on my door, bring food, and ask me if I can let their son use my pc for homework or something like that.  It doesn't bother me, but they'd be better with one for themselves.  

I have a 940M running in my laptop whoop whoop, saving up for pc parts though so this would help a lot

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Need it so badly running  970 with tripple monitor setup and doesn't have enough vram to take ark  on surround and it keeps freeze zing :( prewwty pwease

I have a Radeon HD 7870 and could really do with a new card :P

I have Radeon R7 260x in my PC, but it's broken..., so I need a new one... :D

I have a R9 290 and I want this new cards !

Thanks for the dong giveaways !