AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am rocking the SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 OC Edition. I want an upgrade so when I upgrade my Motherboard and CPU and come up with the ridiculous amount of $$$ for an HTC Vive. I can experience VR in all of it's glory!

I'm running a skylake i5 :):):) And a GTX660 #studentbudget. Does the job, but not the best for my graphics and video editing studies. Would love an upgrade!

Samuel Edwards

- IT Engineer and Media Producer -

Religious theology diploma and over half a dozen certificates in Advanced Computing and IT.

Current Project:   Mineral Oil Cooled PC

Just trying to be friendly and help where I can. Have yourself a great day!

Use @SamuelJE for friendly tech help :)

Main PC - "The Genesis"

Mobo   -   Gigabyte GA-H170-Gaming 3

CPU     -   intel i5-6600K 4Ghz on water

GPU     -   MSI GTX970 "Red Dragon"

Case    -   Zalman Z11 Plus (Custom RGB Obviously, It's 2017 bro...)

OSD     -   Crucial 275GB M.2 SSD

SSD     -   Crucial 250GB SATA SSD

HDD    -    4TB WD Green x 2

Disp     -   LG ultra wide Gaming Monitor

Secondary PC - "Jonah"   (Mineral oil PC)

Mobo   -   Gigabyte GA-B250-DH1

CPU     -   intel i5-7500 Under Oil

GPU     -   Nvidia GTX 660 (Favorite and first ever GPU)

Case    -   A Fish Tank W/ Custom Engineered Mounting System (Custom RGB Obviously, It's 2017 bro...)

OSD     -   Crucial 275GB M.2 SSD

HDD    -    2TB WD Green

Disp     -   LG ultra wide Gaming Monitor

I have a GTX 760 right now. I'm really curious to try out an AMD product since I've never owned one but my budget does not allow 'experimental' things at the moment /:

I have GTX780 in my PC, well you know Nvidia is bound to lose to AMD's master plan so I gotta switch team!

Im using a AMD A10-6700 APU as my main computer currently. it'll only play 1080p 60fps on medium settings with a few games, so a dedicated GPU would push it to a new level.

Congrats to whoever wins

I unfortunately don't have a build yet... :( I'm looking to build one since I'm moving to university soon, and I believe the new AMD cards show really cool performance! So... Yea! Pick me... Pls lol

Hey there!

I'm currently using an nVidia card, but I'm driving 2x BenQ monitors with FreeSync. I'd love to pair these with a card made to run them!

I currently have gtx 760 and 1440p monitor and this combination sucks. I mostly play Skyrim on medium and it's like 20-50fps.

I really enjoy your videos, keep it up.

this would be a great upgrade for my old 660 as this card is struggeling to perform on newer games. gl to everyone thats entering :)

Hi there

I currently building an AMD 7800 mobile series.

But I am starting to build my new rig, a desktop one this time

I have a GTX 760 in an Alienware 17 R3. I am trying to build a gaming pc, but I am on a tight budget so this would really help with the costs if I won this.

Running a GTX 550Ti... because the other gpu I was using failed and I've been contacting for a repair... for the last 3 months ~w~ still no solution. Plus I'm sick of nVidia's monopoly on the pricing of things. From what I was told from a local store here, the founder's edition GTX 1060 will be $700 on launch... (FYI GTX 1070 is like... $800) while the "stock" RX 480 was $500 on launch...

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K (Stock Speed)  Motherboard: Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark-S  Memory: 4x8GB Klevv GENUINE DDR3 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 550Ti PSU: Corsair RM850

Currently have a GTX 960 Strix, so an upgrade would be nice.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

So I personally have a gtx 970 but the reason I would like this gpu would be to either upgrade my current one and pass that on to a friend who is currently building a computer on a right budget pretty pass this one on to home.

I had Radeon HD 7850, which I wanted to upgrade to either GTX 970 or R9 390, but it stopped working before I saved enough money, so I bought GTX 960. Now, when I hear about all the problems with NVIDIA drivers, I'd really like to go back to team red with this new beast.

Saphire R9 280X Dual-X that is dying and is showing artifacts unless underclocked.

So I will have to replace it anyway.

Currently I have a GTX 760 in my PC. Not much has really changed in the past few years. :P

I currently use a laptop with geforce 940m to play my games,and looking forward one day to build my own pc. It would be great if I'm able to win a GPU so that i can save more money...:D

I'm running an HD5770. It needs an upgrade so badly. :D

Right now I have an R9 390 in my rig. I honestly can't think of a reason NOT to want a free gpu, let alone the newest on the market. New AMD card? gibe nao plz

I have a 7970 in my pc. I will live on my student loan until 2019(so no buying pc-parts, only alkohol), and hopefully Cyberpunk 2077 will be out before then. However, if I am to play such a game, I doubt a 7970 will preform that well. *hint* *hint*

I have a old ass AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series thatmy friend gave me, definitely want one of those AMD cards since I'm too poor. lol

Big fan of the show. As it would happen, I'm actually looking for a new graphics card for the ye olde box, as I'm currently running a GTX 750ti and I would like to get a bit more performance. Thanks for all the excellent content you guys provide us, to include this giveaway.