Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

Mine is my old gt220 it's been 3 years i'm using it. Nowadays playing the latest game using gt220 is kinda impossible right?

So i want it and gibe it!

Would love to have one because then, I could try Freesync monitors, which are often way cheaper than gsync ones. 

I'm currently rocking a gtx 970. While this is already damn good, trying out the other side can't be bad ^^

I currently have a GTX 770 because it went for cheap. 

If this is the reference card I'd like to make a custom heatsink for it. (I make heatsinks for various things)

Using a R9 390 at the moment.

This fucker forced me to change everything beside the CPU to make it fucking work. So since almost everything is shining new i might just aswell go for a new GPU.

helo am 48 yer man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet conection to watch LinusTechTips and i want a gud vga like AmD. Thanck you for yuor attenshion.

Linuz iz de besto

So, I'm rocking the fabulous GT 640, I can't even play anything above 900p and even that is sketchy. This would be one hell of an upgrade.

I have a gtx970, but would love building my gf something with that(or maybe give her the 970 and keeping this amd...) she currently on an i3 laptop, not even an SSD in it!

I have a gtx770 but i want to buy an htc vive and i suppose i would need a faster card for that.

I have a Radeon HD 7750. It's an ok card, but I've had this for 4-5 years, and it would be nice to upragde. :) Thank you guys, for the opportunity.

I am rocking the SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 OC Edition. I want an upgrade so when I upgrade my Motherboard and CPU and come up with the ridiculous amount of $$$ for an HTC Vive. I can experience VR in all of it's glory!

I'm running a skylake i5 :):):) And a GTX660 #studentbudget. Does the job, but not the best for my graphics and video editing studies. Would love an upgrade!

Samuel Edwards

- IT Engineer and Media Producer -

Religious theology diploma and over half a dozen certificates in Advanced Computing and IT.

Current Project:   Mineral Oil Cooled PC

Just trying to be friendly and help where I can. Have yourself a great day!

Use @SamuelJE for friendly tech help :)

Main PC - "The Genesis"

Mobo   -   Gigabyte GA-H170-Gaming 3

CPU     -   intel i5-6600K 4Ghz on water

GPU     -   MSI GTX970 "Red Dragon"

Case    -   Zalman Z11 Plus (Custom RGB Obviously, It's 2017 bro...)

OSD     -   Crucial 275GB M.2 SSD

SSD     -   Crucial 250GB SATA SSD

HDD    -    4TB WD Green x 2

Disp     -   LG ultra wide Gaming Monitor

Secondary PC - "Jonah"   (Mineral oil PC)

Mobo   -   Gigabyte GA-B250-DH1

CPU     -   intel i5-7500 Under Oil

GPU     -   Nvidia GTX 660 (Favorite and first ever GPU)

Case    -   A Fish Tank W/ Custom Engineered Mounting System (Custom RGB Obviously, It's 2017 bro...)

OSD     -   Crucial 275GB M.2 SSD

HDD    -    2TB WD Green

Disp     -   LG ultra wide Gaming Monitor

I have a GTX 760 right now. I'm really curious to try out an AMD product since I've never owned one but my budget does not allow 'experimental' things at the moment /:

Im using a AMD A10-6700 APU as my main computer currently. it'll only play 1080p 60fps on medium settings with a few games, so a dedicated GPU would push it to a new level.

Congrats to whoever wins

I unfortunately don't have a build yet... :( I'm looking to build one since I'm moving to university soon, and I believe the new AMD cards show really cool performance! So... Yea! Pick me... Pls lol

Hey there!

I'm currently using an nVidia card, but I'm driving 2x BenQ monitors with FreeSync. I'd love to pair these with a card made to run them!

I currently have gtx 760 and 1440p monitor and this combination sucks. I mostly play Skyrim on medium and it's like 20-50fps.

I really enjoy your videos, keep it up.

this would be a great upgrade for my old 660 as this card is struggeling to perform on newer games. gl to everyone thats entering :)