AMD Polaris Giveaway

Right now I have no graphics card, yay. Just built my first rig thanks to Linus and haven't yet been able to get a graphics card. Sure would love getting a new AMD card to match my FX-8350. Beats running the integrated ATI Radeon 3000 graphics on my motherboard.

Custom Rig: FX-8350 4GHz, MSI GTX 1060 6g Gaming X, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 16GB Hyperx Fury 2x8GB 1866MHz, Samsung 240GB 850 EVO SSD, 3TB WD Blue 5400RPM, Evga 850W G2 Psu, Gigabyte AM3+ Micro Atx Motherboard, Corsair Spec 01

Laptop: Asus ROG GL502VM, i7 6700HQ, GTX 1060, 16GB DDR4, 240 Toshiba M.2 SSD, 1TB HDD

6950 flashed to 6970 ...its on its last legs, feels bad running 1080p graphically demanding games with sub 20 FPS ...Could use an upgrade!

NZXT Phantom | 990FX Sabertooth | AMD Phenom II 1090t | Phanteks PH-TC114PE | EVGA GTX 960  | Corsair Vengeance 8GB LP |

WD Caviar Black 500gb x 2WD Caviar Green 1TB  | Corsair AX650 | Creative Sound Blaster Z

I just upgraded to a 1070 after saving for so long for an upgrade, would like to get this to upgrade some systems in the family (GTS 450 and a GTX 285 that runs about 60C+ on idle...)

"I want it" "gibe nao pls."

I want it !!!

and i'm greedy!! give me 2!! (Reason: Why Not? )

Currently running on a 10+ year old computer with a Nvidia 9600 GT 512 mb version video card, which is constantly overheating, runs very loud, cant even push more than 30 fps on very low settings on most games today. Would very much like it :)

Spoiler

I actually didn't have enough money for a gpu so I'm using the Igpu of the amd A10 7860K ,that's why I want a new Polaris card

I signup just for this,

Currently using a GTX960 and I want to experience what AMD has to offer. 

im using r7 240 yes, it is , i seen rx480 best GPU for the money , realy impressive for how amd done so far, not to mention i currently using AMD processor , not to bad so far 

Currently Have a gtx 970. 3.5gb ram is not enoth lol

vram master race ;)

Currently have a Radeon HD6570 that is no longer supported by anything

Nikon D7000 for photo, Canon C100 for video

I am using Intel HD Graphics 4600. So any video card would be nice to have

This is definitely a great GPU. It will be a great start to build my first rig with a polaris 10/11 graphics card :)

I am definitely not the most deserving of entrants in this fine competition, but here is my sob story regardless: at the moment I have a Gigabyte R9 270 that crashes whenever it's run at >80% usage for an extended period, which is a real shame, because it's a fine card and I would be happy to keep it if this weren't the case. I was planning an upgrade to a 480 somewhere down the line, but so long as you're offering, I won't pass on the opportunity.

I currently have a GeForce GTX 760
But but I VR and then i would only need $600
PLZ RN JESUS HALP MEEEEE

i have 970 strix but i don't like it and i want more vram.

Well, my rig right now runs on Intel's iGPU from 3 generations ago...you can guess why I'd want a Polaris one!

Running a gtx 760 with a g-sync monitor. But I might opt for a new AMD card and a freesync monitor because of the much better price.

im currently buying parts for my first pc build, my current pc(laptop) has intel HD graphics :( 

i planned on buying the RX 480 for my build, so if i could win one that'd allow me to buy a better motherboard and cpu. 

gpu.gif

Currently using a 270x, upgrade would be more than welcome.

I have a R7 250 that needless to say struggles with my ever expanding new game library. Im tired of 720p just to hit 30FPS on my wonderful 4k monitor.

i use a crappy intel inside, and I'm saving for a new pc so a graphics card would help a lot

I'm gaming on a MSI 660TI, it can handle LoL on ultra, but GTA V only on medium settings.

At the moment I don't own a gpu. Down there is the details of my pc. I bought a 500 watt psu from EVGA so I could use a good enough gpu to play games, but after all I couldn't buy the gpu . I have a intel 4590 cpu , 8 gigabytes of 1600 MHz ram, a z97 hd3 board. And a Samsung S19C300B 18.5 Inch LED display. So i know that i don't have a 1080p display but come on ......we 3rd worlds people also want to be able to play high end games. So I will very thankful if I get any one of these cards.

Thanks

USER-PC.txt

Hello linus I use my Intel hd4000 from a Intel i5 3rd gen 

Currently only have a laptop with an incredibely hot GTX 960M (Like the thing is too hot to touch on the keyboard after 1 hour of GTA V...) but im looking to build a computer, and this would help my wallet out a metric butt ton.

and also:

" gibe nao pls "