Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a GTX 760 2GB and it hits 90C+ while playing overwatch 900p medium settings. a new GPU would be quite an upgrade especially since that one has way more VRAM.

I am currently gathering parts for a new build, so I would love to win an AMD graphics card! 

I currently have a laptop with Intel HD 4000 graphics and NVIDIA GeForce Gt 630m adaptor. 

Fingers crossed! 

I have dual r9 290s in my rig, but I'm looking to move away from dual GPUS to have a smaller PC. A 480 would be great for that :)

Thanks for the giveaway AMD!

I have a Sapphire r7 260x, which I got from a friend, and since the graphics card can't really run today's games at 1080p any higher than low, I want the polaris card to upgrade, and hopefully, be able to run my games with ultra graphics presets, or at least high :P

Have a 750ti with an AMD phenom ii CPU. Yes it's old. Used to have an AMD GPU but upgraded to 750ti she to the card running hot. want a new GPU because want to achieve 60fps minimum gamming

Currently I am using Nvidia Geforce 7025 force 630'a which is an integrated graphics built in my motherboard. It would be great to have a new And Gpu. I would render my YouTube videos faster and Making motions graphics and Vfx in After Effects won't be so ....s....l....ooo..ww..w.w.w

Well i was running a sapphire hd 7850 until it tragically passed away this year (the ceremony was beautiful). Sadly i had to borrow a graphics card from a friend until i get a new one, but the only card he had was... nvidia. Help me come back to team red before its too late. 

Right now I have no graphics card, yay. Just built my first rig thanks to Linus and haven't yet been able to get a graphics card. Sure would love getting a new AMD card to match my FX-8350. Beats running the integrated ATI Radeon 3000 graphics on my motherboard.

Custom Rig: FX-8350 4GHz, MSI GTX 1060 6g Gaming X, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 16GB Hyperx Fury 2x8GB 1866MHz, Samsung 240GB 850 EVO SSD, 3TB WD Blue 5400RPM, Evga 850W G2 Psu, Gigabyte AM3+ Micro Atx Motherboard, Corsair Spec 01

Laptop: Asus ROG GL502VM, i7 6700HQ, GTX 1060, 16GB DDR4, 240 Toshiba M.2 SSD, 1TB HDD

6950 flashed to 6970 ...its on its last legs, feels bad running 1080p graphically demanding games with sub 20 FPS ...Could use an upgrade!

NZXT Phantom | 990FX Sabertooth | AMD Phenom II 1090t | Phanteks PH-TC114PE | EVGA GTX 960  | Corsair Vengeance 8GB LP |

WD Caviar Black 500gb x 2WD Caviar Green 1TB  | Corsair AX650 | Creative Sound Blaster Z

I just upgraded to a 1070 after saving for so long for an upgrade, would like to get this to upgrade some systems in the family (GTS 450 and a GTX 285 that runs about 60C+ on idle...)

"I want it" "gibe nao pls."

Currently running on a 10+ year old computer with a Nvidia 9600 GT 512 mb version video card, which is constantly overheating, runs very loud, cant even push more than 30 fps on very low settings on most games today. Would very much like it :)

Spoiler

I actually didn't have enough money for a gpu so I'm using the Igpu of the amd A10 7860K ,that's why I want a new Polaris card

im using r7 240 yes, it is , i seen rx480 best GPU for the money , realy impressive for how amd done so far, not to mention i currently using AMD processor , not to bad so far 

Currently have a Radeon HD6570 that is no longer supported by anything

Nikon D7000 for photo, Canon C100 for video

I am using Intel HD Graphics 4600. So any video card would be nice to have