AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gtx960 with terrible coil whine which they don't want to replace and a 1440p monitor but it only does 1080p well,  could use some extra pixels and give my old card to a friend...

Currently playing on Turion II laptop with HD 5650 mobile GPU. My PC is standing in the closet without half of the parts. I think glorious new AMD GPU is just too perfect and must sit it every user's PC. AMD till the end :)

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am a budget gamer so my specs aren't too good and the GPU isn't too good either. Enough to run games but isn't enough to play at higher quality. gtx 650 is my gpu. TBH I really need more RAM than anything else. Thx I hope I can win! Hope all of the luck to all of you!

I am planning to do a pc build and if I win a graphics card it would best help me on the way to Help with the parts gathering  (btw I am now imagining everyone spamming the F5 key in about a week, myself included).when I finish a pc build I want to start a YouTube channel, it will include gaming lets plays, Anime related content and pc builds. And if it goes big I will give a shout out to both you Linus -and other you tubers such as Austin Evans and tech source- regardless if I win this contest or not. So anyway I hope you enjoy my little rant on why I texted a hole bunch of crap instead of just typing Give meh neow pleach. Thank u!

Well i'm using AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphic basicaly it's an onboard graphic card on my laptop and it can't compatible with any recent game (curse you next gen game T_T)

P.S. What's the funniest mushroom? it's "FUNGI" <- lame'

I'm currently using a GTX 960. I've used it extensively for computational loads for ML with Cuda, but the Polaris card would be a nice upgrade in order to test VR in the future.

Polaris (OpenCL) still can't tip the Cuda ecosystem though...

i'm running a hd 7870 that lags like a bitch in euro truck simulator 2 :(

I have a i5 6400 and a old sapphire radeon hd 6870, with polaris it would be cheap budget build :D

I have a R9 270x and I like my Red builds having a new card that can run more modern games better would be a nice upgrade from what I have. 

Hi,

it would be nice to actually win one of those cards, i'm planning to build a gaming pc in the next month because i'm now running an ancient core 2 duo setup whit a

Intel(R) Q45/Q43 Express integrated graphics card. the last graphics card i owned was an ati 9800 pro from sapphire....so yeah its time to see what modern graphic cards can do..and then i can play rollercoaster tycoon world.

good day to you all 

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a gt730 

Enough said ?

I currently have a GTX 760 2GB and it hits 90C+ while playing overwatch 900p medium settings. a new GPU would be quite an upgrade especially since that one has way more VRAM.

I am using the integrated intel hd 3000 graphics. Sounds terrible and it is lol.

I'm currently running a Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Toxic. 

What do you like more?
"I want it" or "gib nao pls"

I am currently gathering parts for a new build, so I would love to win an AMD graphics card! 

I currently have a laptop with Intel HD 4000 graphics and NVIDIA GeForce Gt 630m adaptor. 

Fingers crossed! 

I have dual r9 290s in my rig, but I'm looking to move away from dual GPUS to have a smaller PC. A 480 would be great for that :)

Thanks for the giveaway AMD!

I have R9 390, but I am also planning to build another rig.

I have a Sapphire r7 260x, which I got from a friend, and since the graphics card can't really run today's games at 1080p any higher than low, I want the polaris card to upgrade, and hopefully, be able to run my games with ultra graphics presets, or at least high :P

Have a 750ti with an AMD phenom ii CPU. Yes it's old. Used to have an AMD GPU but upgraded to 750ti she to the card running hot. want a new GPU because want to achieve 60fps minimum gamming

Currently I am using Nvidia Geforce 7025 force 630'a which is an integrated graphics built in my motherboard. It would be great to have a new And Gpu. I would render my YouTube videos faster and Making motions graphics and Vfx in After Effects won't be so ....s....l....ooo..ww..w.w.w

Well i was running a sapphire hd 7850 until it tragically passed away this year (the ceremony was beautiful). Sadly i had to borrow a graphics card from a friend until i get a new one, but the only card he had was... nvidia. Help me come back to team red before its too late. 

Radeon 6850 here.

Any upgrade would be like a mojito in the desert.

Many thanks for the chance.