Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently run it's older slightly outdated brother, the 280x, so an upgrade would be appreciated.

I have a ATI 5000 series it's so old that the driver can't find out whitch 5000card this is, yeay.

So gime that card pls, do it! Do it now!

AMD is back! My R9 390 would love to find a new home if I would get the 480. Thanks for the giveaway!

• CPUi5 6600K
  • MotherboardMSi Z170A Krait Gaming
  • RAM8GB DDR4 HyperX
  • GPUSapphire R9 390
  • CaseFractal Design R4
  • Storage500GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda
  • PSURMx 750
  • CoolingDark Rock Pro 3
  • KeyboardLogitech K750
  • MouseRazer Ouroboros
  • Sound5.1 JBL
  • Operating SystemWindows 10

Hello my dear friend,
I have a 2 potatoes with wires if polaris  turns out better I might switch it out!
Sorry for long comment, here's potato.
(Sorry for bad English)

I got a old gts 210 and want to upgrade 

And by wining the card I will be able to get decent monitor and other parts even thoe the polaris  doesn't  cost that much

I was using a gtx 9800 but that finally gave up the ghost may it rest in peace.

For the last month I have been banished to the no man's land of on board graphics courtesy of my 4770k.

I'm excited to see them raising the limit of refresh rate and will keep an eye out for those new monitors. It would seem and are making sone strides on gsync. 

I built a pc to my sister and it has only Rasdeon HD 6950 and core 2 quad 9400. Both of those GPU:s are a huge upgrade.

I'm Linus too. (:

I currently have no GPU at all, and I'm building a new PC, so winning this one would be amazing.

Thanks for the giveaway, and godspeed to all others trying to win this GPU.

P.S

gibe nao pls

I love gaming, but my PC is from wood, and I can play only MMO games on minimal graphics settings, or AAA games (also on minimal) older than 7 years... My graphics card is Intel HD graphics 2000 so You know. New Polaris will give my PC new life :) Sorry for my English (tell me what I done wrong)

Currently I'm running a GTX770 in my rig, but i want to switch to AMD because my motherboard doesn't support SLI, only Crossfire. I would be really happy if I won this thing!

My setup consists of r7 370s in crossfire 2 way. If I win I plan on upgrading my rig and giving my 370s to my console friend in an attempt to get him into pc gaming 

I currently have an HD5770.. pretty much dead, been using it for 6 years now... exactly 6 years

I am a photographer/videographer and this kind of GPU would really benefit me. 

I am currently using a GTX 970 from EVGA clocked at 1.4 Ghz with 3.5 + .5 GB of GDDR5 + Whatever NVidia found at the bottom of a river.

I would like the card because it's probably better than a 970, and I would love to see what I can come up with with two high power graphics cards at my disposal.

Or give one to a family member idk.

I have a HD 7770 and I have to play all modern games on low. Also I would like to have an AMD graphics card 'cause that's what I'm used to.

I have a 970 right now but I've been trying to work on a second PC, and obviously budget has been an issue. Either would be awesome to have! Plus Id love to give team Red a try!