Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

1. Currently using an Asus R7 270X 2GB. Would really love to update from my really old card to one that is VR ready.

I hade a nvidia GTX 780 (non ti) msi twin frozr IV 

a want to win because the better bang for buck value on AMD Cards, even tho it would be free. But freesync monitors are so much cheaper than gsync ones

gibe nao plz

Running an HD 5770 and it's served me well, but its 1gb of vram is becoming a limitation. I was going to buy a new AMD Polaris card anyways, but winning one sounds even better to me!

i hate gtx 750ti and i'de love to join the red team once again(had a 7750 8 months ago)

I've got a GTX 970 in my Rig but now I want to try something new with DirectX 12: Mixed Gpu. That's why :)

Spoiler
2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

i currently have gtx680 and it is hot as hell while playing games on medium settings. and if i win i can give my old gpu to my friend.

I've been living with an AMD R9.... M265X... It's pretty terrible...

I mean, I don't actually have desktop to put it in, but it's the first step.

currently got an asus r9 290 in my rig, pretty sure rx 480 would do a lot better than my current graphics card

one of the fans on it starts to rattle every now and then and its annoying af

It`s cool to see that AMD is still taking care of people that can`t afford the best of everything. Thank you AMD, and thank you Linus =)

7950, blower style!

R5 1600 + Noctua NH-C12P SE14
IceQ 7950 Turbo
16gb DDR4 Corsair

I'd love any of these cards... the best thing I've played on is my lowly 650Ti Boost. 

At least Skyrim looks good with DSR@3K + FXAA :). But being able to play newer stuff maxed out would be absolutely amazing.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!