AMD Polaris Giveaway

I just want to run doom at 60fps

I have an XFX 6670... Hope to win so that I could upgrade my RIG ^_^

Currently in my desktop PC I have an AMD Radeon HD 3450 which barely runs CS:GO on minimum settings at 40 FPS. Yeah, in romania people don't really get to upgrade their stuff, this thing is about 8-10 years old.

And well the reason why I want to upgrade is pretty obvious, it's because I can not run almost any of the newer games (not indie, those are usually not a big deal even for my potato)

I just want to try an AMD GPU,my first one was an 5670 and was at 67C on idle at the end of his days....

Then I bought a 970, what I'm still using today.

Good luck to everyone! just bought a 380x wouldnt mind trying the next gen!

i have a gigabyte gt220,
i think it's time to change my graphic card :D
gibe nao pls....

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

M

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

HD 6950 and this is just old. This is basically it, it's also lagging a bit.

Currently owning an 750 Ti, Would like to know how cool Polaris is :) & in my country things aren't cheap ,especially computer parts.

I am currently running an r9 270  and I have wanted to upgrade for some time. I have looked into AMD Polaris and like the performance and features for its price point. 

I've got a R9 295x2 xD to big, really want to switch to a small case and this behemoth won't allow me 

I have two Radeon HD 6850s in Crossfire right now, I would like to upgrade to Polaris because of the power efficiency and the awesome performance per dollar. Good luck to everyone :D

CPU Intel Core i7-8700k @ 5.0Ghz  GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition  MOBO Asus STRIX Z370-E RAM 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3000Mhz Storage 480GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU Corsair RM650x Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 Case Fractal Design Meshify C

I'm currently running an RX480 in one box and a GTX970 ssc in another. I'd love to crossfire my existing RX480.

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!!

Yesss ! world wide giveaway !
I am from France.

I actually have a Radeon HD 7770 on my computer. I want to upgrade to polaris to have better performance.

Have been running a 760 for a couple of years now and think its time for an upgrade!

I'm currently running a MSI GTX 970 and I'd love to win this card so I can update my rig and put my 970 into a smaller computer from my front room. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone else.

:)

hehe i always wanted to try out an amd gpu. i have always run a nvidia but my cpu's have always been amd. may be it is time i actually do it the right way and just do only amd.

I'm using the R7 graphics portion of my A10-7700k APU... :/

Cause I hate battling with R9 290's power usage and heat output :P

I have a AMD Radeon HD 7340 paired with a AMD E2-2000 processor and I'm planing to build myself my first PC on my birthday in September and I wouldn't mind getting this card so I can get a better CPU :)

Capture.PNG

I currently have a GTX 770 2GB, and to put it simply it's dying trying to keep up nowadays and the RX 480 seems like a great upgrade for what I do now on my 1440p monitor.

I've been into pc gaming since I was very young but never really had the chance to use a high-end video card due to financial issues (I even bought second hand books while I was on high school). The best video card that I got was an HD6790 that was given as part of a high school graduation gift (which was a desktop with a i5-2500 cpu, non true-rated psu, 8gb ram and an h61m-c motherboard) but recently died a year ago and up until now, I'm only using a gt 730.

I blew my budget on my last build when I unexpectedly had to get a new monitor, rather than get a cheap monitor I got one with free sync that had specs I liked but all I had left for a graphics card was enough for a used r9 270, the only r9 to not support freesync. I've been trying to save ever since waiting for something like a 490 to be announced. I'm looking forward to getting into vr as well so I'll be needing something to handle the work. 

My last graphics card before my current one was a Radeon  hd4850. 

Spoiler

CPU: TR3960x enermax 360 AIO Mobo: Aorus Master RAM: 128gb ddr4 trident z royal PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w GPU: 5700xt, 5500xt, rx590 Case: c700p black edition Display: Asus MG279Q ETC: Living the VM life many accessories as needed Storage: My personal cluster is now over 100tb!

Well i have a GT 730 and its really bad GPU and i wanna play better games on my computer and if i won im gonna upgrade my whole PC so its gonna be like sign for me. Thx for this giveaway.

Polaris 10 if you don't mind.

I have a 970, so green team.

Let's see what the red team has to offer!

I'll be sure to post results if I win one.