AMD Polaris Giveaway

On 07/18/2016 at 11:29 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I don't have a GPU. and I can't wait to afford one now.

I just want to play The Witcher 3 with 50 fps that's what I have prayed for all these painful years..

I'm using a weaksauce laptop, but would love to build a pc if I win an rx 480.

I'm gaming and developing software using my old (yet still working)  Evga GTX 470. Works pretty fine, but I told my boss, that my machine needs some kind of an upgrade. So he came up with "Hey, I've got this GTX 550 Ti over, do you want that for your upgrade." I need something to pretty much "kick his balls" using one of the latest graphics cards available out there.

And for a fun fact, I didn't manage to find either of the graphics cards at Amazon in Germany.

the amount of new people coming into the forum. I wonder if this was just a way for linus to get more ltt members

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

I currently run on integrated Intel HD Graphics 530, because i just built my pc and am waiting for rx 480 non reference cards. But hey if i get a free card i wont mind that its a reference card :D

I've been gaming on my old laptop for the longest time. It ducks but I can't really afford anything else. Getting this card would really help for me in building a computer in the future. Looks like such a great card too!

Using a GTX 970, but want to get my younger brother a better graphics card than his 8600 GT I handed down to him. Thanks for the giveaway guys!

I currently have a GTX560 TI, so I kinda need a new card :) I am actually in the middle of a computer upgrade over the last several months and was probably gonna wait for the next Black Friday to get the graphics card (which is the last piece I need to upgrade).

i just got a plain gtx 750 3gens old

i just got a plain gtx 750 3gens old GIMMIE

gibe nao pls

need is the time for greed or was it greed is the time for need...

i dont know...

i want an upgrade really this gtx is dying on me when im playing medium to heavy games and it kills the gameplay

HD 5670 for more than 5 years now, it can run GTA V, but I badly need a new one, this one will die at any moment soon. : Đ. Cheers.

I'm on a laptop with a gtx 460m, but would definitely build a desktop machine if i could! Cool giveaway!

I'm currently using a Sapphire Dual-X R7 265. Personally, it served me very well because I play casual games (csgo,pes,dota) but recently during steam summer sale I bought GTA 5 and only able to play at medium setting. Polaris card would change that right!?

gaming on a laptop with gtx 960m

gibe nao pls....srsly, i wanna buid my boyfriend a gaming rig!

I currently using my monster GTX 660, but monsters get older too xD

That should be a nice upgrade to my rig. 

Got a gtx 660 great card, but its time to upgrade.  

Intell HD 4000... I had a R7-260x but my girlfriend's computer needed it because her board doesn't have on board graphics.

Really is just need a new card in general but I like the why the new line looks so far, so might as well try.

i currently have a gtx 960 and i want to check if the new AMD cards can run minecraft on low 720p Kappa

I've been a long time team red proponent, with my current 6850 definitely showing its age.

Running a GTX 660 with a dying fan, and a giveaway for a GPU would be awesome on this season C:

Thanks for the giveaway and keep doing your excelent work

Reffter