AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm hoping to get the card because I don't actually have a desktop...yet. My laptop has a pretty good CPU for the price but only has a GTX 610m as the GPU. Once I heard about the new AMD line I got really excited because it could replace the GTX 960 4Gb I was planning on getting.

I currently have a GT 640 in my rig. Bought it many years ago, it has served faithfully, but modern games destroy it. I only have a 1080p monitor, and probably won't have anything higher for a long time, so I don't need a massive card like the new ones released by Nvidea.

I have GTX970 SLI and I want to see what AMD can do with their new Polaris tech with my own eyes. Also I want to create games using it. Better CPU/GPU always helps the rendering/baking process. (:

I NEED THIS CARD because I'm hobbling along on an NVIDIA 760. I need to upgrade my vid card and my monitor but can't afford both. Winning this card would be a tremendous help! Plus, NVIDIA is insanely expensive and getting too bossy. AMD is the underdog and I want to support them!

I currently have radeon 7970's in crossfire, Which totally sucks. Pretty sure my second card is dead, actually. 

I have a gtx 770. I newer had an amd before...but would like to try it :P

I'm running a gt740m, cuz my GPU stopped working a while ago. So plz, I don't wanna game on a laptop anymore.

Currently pushing a NVIDIA GTX 970, and the extra push would be nice. I haven't had a Radeon card in quite a while, as I began having heat-related issues with them, but would be interested in trying them out again. I would be using the card, primarily, for game and software development, as well as some moderate to heavy gaming.

By the way, I love the YouTube channel and learn a lot from watching. Thanks, Linus!

Currently I have 2 pcs, one with a gtx740 and the other with a gtx 210. I think this would be a great update.

Cheers! from south América.

I'm using a GTX 960, but a higher end graphics card would be nice

Currently a R9 380 occupies my first PCI-E slot as the primary and only GPU. I want my system to be Star Citizens ready and the great performance in DX12 and Vulkan the RX 480 offers can get me there.

https://www.amazon.com/HP-EliteBook-8460p-XU057UT-Notebook/dp/B004RCUIQI

I just found the actual thing instead.

*Insert obligatory "9 fps on minesweeper" joke here*

I want it because, obviously free = $0 = wowza good card for free? might as well sign up just for this and never post again in the hopes of getting something free, and because that's a good bit of money off the PC i'm gonna make around Christmas, but then there be Cyber Monday or Black Friday, so why still do this? mm becuz is fre

Edited by ster

got an old 290 but I need a new gpu so I can make a pokemon mining machine !

An overheating GTX 660 which is giving off multicoloured pixels all over the screen...

It's either this or a few months with a laptop since I've underclocked it by -500mhz on clock and memory. RIP

http://prntscr.com/bvb9mf

I have a Radeon HD 7700 Series card which is starting to struggle with newer titles which is why a shiny new card would be awesome.

Galaxy Geforce GTX 560ti on a Asus motherboard nothing special. Laptop has core i7 and radeon 6700 series.  But i'm currently saving up for a new build. Either of these cards would be a great match for my ultimate 4k gaming pc build. Yea it's been awhile since i've been able to pc game but I am finally getting back in the game since the technology is finally becoming more affordable.

In my current rig i'm running a GeForce GTX 960, I don't believe the Polaris is "better" then mine, but then again i'm fairly new in joining a PC community so I don't know much. But I'm glad I'm part of one, but that's not the goal I have for this competition. I hope to win because I have a friend who has a very out dated graphics card and he got inspiration from me building my first computer to build his own, but... He's still in the process of doing it and he doesn't have the money for all of it at the moment. He still hasn't told be what he will run on it but this was one of the suggestions I told him. Good luck to all C: 

I dont have a GC as of right now and m in badly in need of one. So i guess that's a good enough reason.

Well, I have a 750ti, which doesn't perform really that good. It kinda haves some heat problems and make me having to go down to 720p for some games.
With a Polaris GPU, I would have a much better experience while gaming, and some of my tasks (like redering some video for a school project) would be much easier.

As always,  thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. 

Second hand Asus Radeon r7 260x.

It started displaying a lot of artifacts after a few weeks, even when not overclocked (it's not overheating), and i can't afford a new/different one - im just a poor computer programming student.

Pugio in averso belli

I have a HD 7870XT and I would really love to experience higher performance along with a lot more VRAM.

Im just rocking a 550ti because at the time it was the best GPU I could buy for 100 bucks or what ever it was and it supported dual 1080 moniters and I was used to dealing with nvidia drivers on linux. 

Im thinking ill go with an rx480 when I do my PC refresh next year and hopefully go to a single large 4k display with two 1080 displays on the side for doing cad and making videos for YT. 

I'm having to RMA my R9 280 for the second time In a year and a half :(