AMD Polaris Giveaway

Well right now I'm using R9 380, the reason why i want to get RX480 is because I'm a bit curious with the VR experience and of course i think it will outperform my current card with less power (according to the performance)

The 2GB VRAM on my R9 380 is really starting to hold my rig back :/

Dying to replace it with an RX 480!

I'm currently stuck on a 270x that's slowly dying. A new Rx GPU would be great, especially because I'm thinking about getting a 1440p monitor soon. 

gibe nao plz

i'm using R7 240, it's slow but i'm saving money for polaris

I have a radeon r9 270x but this card would help me run Mafia 3 at max graphics

I have a EVGA 750Ti. It's not bad, but I feel like it's time for an upgrade, but I want to save up to get a new CPU.

Plus, who doesn't like free stuff?

No GPU for the new build yet. So far integrated graphics is the best I got.

I'm running a GTX 960, & would like to upgrade to something that supports VR, but more importantly, my brother is running a GTX 260 & would like to upgrade to something that isn't ancient. If I win, he gets whichever card I don't use.

Chugging along with an used reference Sapphire R9 290 that doubles as a space heater and a critical ingredient for my gaming experience. The heating part is nice during the winter, but terrible during the summer as I try to cool my room. The constant 80% RPM whirring doesn't help my ears much in hours-long gaming sessions either. A good upgrade or sidegrade would be a card that's more power efficient with similar or comparable performance, and the new Polaris cards seem to be exactly that.

need this card for a new rig i want to built would be really helpfull, my first ever one that i want to built on my 15th birthday with linus his build guides

I'm a student on a budget - currently i'm "rocking" a 7700 :D

guess it's time for an upgrade...

thank's for the giveaway!

I have a Gtx 580 in my rig. I want to upgrade my graphics card to something newer, but I don't have the money for everything past that.  A free graphics card would be nice. I might even consider switching to the red team for the free Polaris.  Maybe.

I just built a PC and am running with the IGPU and new cards are constantly out of stock. This would help immensely!

I have only a laptop right now, it has a pretty good GTX 870M gpu though, which is equivalent to a desktop GTX 760, I'm saving up for my first desktop by the end of the year and I'm aiming for an RX 480 or maybe an RX 490, as long as if its performance is worth it and actually releases 3rd Party custom cooler designs of it by November-December (which I sadly doubt).

So if I manage to win this RX 480 my dilemma would be over, wish the best to AMD since they are way more consumer oriented (Freesync, Vulkan, Crossfire support...), so anyway, wish me luck with my first PC :]

I built my first pc around Christmas. I am running an i7 4790k on an MSI Intel Z97 LGA 1150 DDR3 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard with Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM - White using a Sentey MBP750-HM Power Supply, 750 watts, 80 Plus Bronze Modular, Desktop Computer Power Supply, 120mm Sleeve Bearing Fan, Hybrid Modular, Active PFC, Single +12v Rail, SLI Ready. I have the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm AIO Enthusiast Liquid Cooling System CPU Cooler with 3 Corsair Air Series SP 120 LED White High Static Pressure Fans. Everything sits in my Thermaltake VERSA H35 ATX Mid Tower Window Gaming Computer Case along with 2 Corsair Air Series AF120 LED Quiet Edition High Airflow Fans. My GPU was at first an MSI Computer Corp. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Gaming OC 2GB GDDR5 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card. At the moment I am currently gaming on an MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 970 4GB OC DirectX 12 VR READY Graphics card. I have never experienced an AMD GPU and feel like this would be the best time to do so.

Hey, I'd really like to get a RX 480 - I had a 780ti but that unfortunately died last week and now im saving up for a new one which is going to take me about 3 months so this would help me a lot !

I'm using an nVidia GTS250 right now, so yea.. The reasons for upgrade are pretty obvious :D

I have a gtx 750ti and I could use more power :D

I have 750 ti and I want the updgrase because I wanna play games at a smoother fps    

It would be a great upgrade of my Radeon HD 4350.

Ive been looking to either win one or wait for RX 490 to come out. I want the best I can get with my AMD ITX rig and with asynchronous processing coming with DX12/Vulkan

Hi Linus I am writing this in the hopes of winning a AMD Rx 480. My current card is a stock GTX 750 that came with my system, and I have been planning to sell my PS 4 so i could buy the RX 480, so whether i win or lose im getting the 480 lol. My reason for not having one now is they just aren't in stock whenever i check so im writing this in the hopes i can win one and maybe not have to sell my ps4. The reason im going with the 480 is it looks like a solid card that will let me play most games high or ultra at 1080 and because I'm on a budget so it looks like the best bang for the buck.

I'm running an AMD r9 270x in conjunction to a Phenom x6 1055t which both are several generations old and barely holding the AAA titles at 1080p. Clearly it's time to upgrade my rig to an Intel processor and one of these beauties, don't you think?

I have Radeon HD 4850 and it's time for upgrade :D