AMD Polaris Giveaway

Im using the ATI HD 5850. I want to play Star Shitizen,. Please geif awesome gpu!

Would be very nice to have one of those. Then i can finally play Overwatch...

I have an AMD 7850 2G that can play new title at low 720p. Anything would be better at this point.  

Thanks for the giveaway.

Currently I don't even have a Graphic's Card, in my country, they're too expensive, so it would be great to win :V

Still using my i5 3570K + MSI HD 7970 TwinFrozr III OC Boost Edition. The RX 480/470 would be a nice upgrade to a newer architecture!

i have a core i7 2nd gen with 8 gb of ram and 500gb hdd but i can not afoord a gpu so i dont know how it feels to have one 

I have a gt 650m powering a 1440p 144hz monitor so gibe nao pls

Hi Linus, AMD and other Linus media group people

My name is Cooper I am 17 and I'm from Australia. I have been watching your videos and Have been interested in computer and computing for some time. I would really love an RX 480 because I want to build a computer and through you videos and other research i found myself seeing the Rx 480 as a possible graphics card in the future. I know the entrance says you have to want to upgrade a build but with the Australian economy being so bad (the Asus gtx1080 strixs being $680 us and the graphics card being $1100 dollars aus) It's very hard to get good parts for a good price. So that is why I would really like to win this giveaway, it could really excel me into the pc master race. thanks to looking at my submission and good luck to all competitors.

Also what do you think of this as a pc build, need any improvements?

Capture.PNG

i have a 290 but could use to to give to my lil brother since he has like a HD 4870 

I use Radeon HD7790 and I want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris because i really want.

hey i m using r9 270x vepor x with i5 3330s at 2.7 ghz boost up to 3.3 ghz with 8gig of ram 

I'm currently running two HD 7870's in crossfire, so either would be a real sweet upgrade :)

I currently have a Xfx Radeon HD 7870. I just recently upgraded everything else in my computer and have been thinking about what card to get. If I could get me mits on a free card that would be awesome and save me money

right now a have the Fury X from AMD, not bad, but who does not want a free gpu ?! :D

Is a Macbook considered a rig? If so, I'm running my games on a GT 650M 1GB.

I'm actually getting tired of gaming on Macbook, so I plan on building my own rig. If I win this, it can save me some monii

On 18/7/2016 at 2:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to ala

I now have a gtx 660 ti, and you guys know better than everyone that ita not the best. I would love to do vr, but the rx 480 here (in argentina) is too expensive (like 380$ from there). And dont even ask me for vr.

But an rx 480 would lower a lot the possibility of "having" vr, here in argentina.

Thats a wrap!

My current graphics card is my imagination. Hoping to replace it soon with something a bit more practical.

Im currently only using a intel HD integrated graphic chip, but i wanted to upgrade my whole pc. So this would give me a nice kickstart.

I have a GTX 580m... Yes, "m"... 

It has definitely worked it little butt off, so it's about time it gets to retire, and i want to upgrade to a desktop this time.

I'm got a Galax GTX 970 EXOC that's been acting up lately and artifacting at random with the warranty period ending soon so I'll eventually need something to replace it ;) and I'm really keen to move back over to AMDs camp 

I have a single 780ti between all these 980 kids, and I could use the extra power for my second year studying animation!

Im rocking a GTX 660 non TI with my i5-3570k. I guess i REALLY need a gpu upgrade right?