AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a Radeon HD 5870 1GB and am feeling it's age. I really want to experience FreeSync while having the option of upgrading to multiple screens

im still using radeon X1550 series, want this graphics card because i cant even open dota2, i have to go to the internet cafe to play dota 

Gibe nao pls \(*^*)/

Running a gpu which i forgot the name of, but it might be time to replace it

Still runnig a GTX 580 because my 780 died while back.

So it would be a nice upgrade :)

I have 960 2gb version, whitch is just not  always enough to play "not so well optimized" AAA games on ultra at stable 60 fps 1080p.

I have the R9 370 (2 GB pre-installed graphics card). Why Polaris? its quieter, faster and more powerful than what i currently have. Plus I would like to take advantage of the VR technology using the htc vive

i am running a R9 270x  been running amd stuff  from day 1 which was a long time ago.

Currently have Saphire HD 7770.

No money to upgrade.

I currently doesn't have desktop rig, i'm only having notebook. I want to build a rig, and i want to try build it with AMD Radeon Polaris GPU.

I have a core i5 6600k overclocked to 4.2 ghz, 16gb of ddr4 ram, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, RM 750 PSU, and a r7 360..... Can someone say bottleneck..  "gibe nao pls."

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600k - RAM: 16GB DDR4 - Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe-  PSU: RM750 Modular Cooler: Corsair H55 - Storage: 128gb SSD + 1tb HDD -  OS: Windows 7 - GFX Card: ASUS R7 360

Im running a Fx-4100 with the igpu

why do I want this? Look at the line above, and have some mercy...

(world of warships (ik ik its shite idc) runs min settings @ +-8 fps)

System (really bad):

Spoiler

CPU: FX-4100 (3.6Ghz, 3.9Ghz turbo, @ 1.2V) | COOLER: Stock | MOBO: MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) | RAM: 1x 4GB DDR3 don't know brand | SSD: none | HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ, 1TB | GPU: ATI 3000 (Integrated graphics) | CASE: I genuinely don't know or care | PSU: some unbranded 420W shithole

I have a GTX660 reference, been using that for 5 years now and I surely would love an upgrade to a Polaris 10 or 11 graphics card!

currently have a gtx 970 in my pc but it would be fun to compare to AMD's latest offering.

It would be a worthwhile upgrade to my now underperforming HD7770, heck it can barely run some modern titles.

I'm currently using a GTX 750ti. I need a new card so that I can play mafia 3 on max settings when it comes out in October. 

Well, my weak old 750TI really needs an upgrade... and GTX1060 ain't an options if it lacks SLI bridge.

currently running an r9 280x which is great, but I'm looking to upgrade to an ultrawide /2560*1080(144hz) monitor, which my 280x won't be able to handle so I would love a new polaris card, also,  gibe nao pls. :D

I have a GT755m in my PC but i have a second PC that could need an upgrade because it has no Graphicscard at all. Maybe in the Future that PC could be used as a VR Setup ...

I'm looking to build a new computer. This card would make a great starting point and save cash

My R9 290 works like a charm, but is also hot enough to dry my laundry. The low thermal output and improvements to freesync seem like an amazing improvement.